What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I am so proud of myself, I managed to close this fourm down and get homework done. Now that's out of the way, I can be on here now :D

Good for you!

I am the worst. In the middle of my homework I go on the computer and than I forget my line of thoughts and need to start the HW all over again! :facepalm:

this thread is awesome *joins the group* :awesome:

My school starts on the The Resistance UK and US release day! The 14th will be more like presentation and it will begin fully on the 15th :awesome:

gahh now that school will start it will be:

...school/'study'.....muse......muse....drawing the aMUSEd Series.... muse..... study time but will stick on muse forum.....drawing the aMUSEd Series......school.....muse... and so on :chuckle:

If my friends were already 'sick' of me from all the muse conversation :rolleyes:, now with the new album, the gig on end of Nov. AND my muse cartoons... god they're going to suffer an ultra overdose of muse :awesome:

:LOL:

we had to peel an onion apart then put a tiny bit on a slide so you could see the cells under the microscope. :rolleyes:

that will help me in life of course.. :facepalm:

I mean maybe one day you'll have to do the same thing with say a banana or maybe a strawberry while at the supermarket...just how many cents are they charging me per molecule for this piece of produce...

Archived