What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Guest Octazooka
I'm having home-learning now! :LOL: "E-learning" as the teachers are busy today with parent-teacher meetings... Theres no time table but we have stuff to do over today and the next week. Macbeth passage based question to be done by 5pm :mad:

E-learning= slacking at home, using the com for ''other stuff' instead of homework :awesome: (other stuff = visiting Muse forum :awesome:)

Guest Octazooka
Well, I've just started school 3 days ago and my new teachers already hate me!

Who cares about how ancient cities started, or what is Oedipus the king is really about? The Resistance is out in 10 days!!!

:awesome:

*eagerly anticipates album, ignoring fact that I'm broke from buying Q Magazine :LOL:*

Guest Octazooka
:yesey:+1

Hmm, Muse or geography homework? What a hard decision.:stunned:Especially since I hate geography.

MYOOOSE! :awesome:

PS: Since I was never a Geography fan anyway...I'm a History bufff....

:awesome:

Guest Octazooka
Listen to Muse. Duh.

Immediately visit said Forum

Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.

Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.

:LOL::LOL:

:awesome: Perhaps, just perhaps, time to get Hullabaloo and HAARP as well :unsure:..*ignores the broke fact*

The first thing I did with my brand new journal was flick to Monday 14th and write 'MUSE THE RESISTANCE'.

Haha, this is exactly what I did! And I drew these colorful trapezes all over the page :p

The birthday of one of my best friends is a day before, and there is just a small heart sticker, and than the day afterwords is colorful and shiny with big letters and arrows :LOL::rolleyes:

Hhaha lucky. I have resorted to setting all my friend's laptop backgrounds to Muse...today on my friends I put a pic of Matt at V Festival and then over the top wrote "Hey Sexy." Mwahaha luckily she did not seem to mind

hah. ftw. :D my friend thinks that joe jonas is hotter than matthew bellamy. i thought she was joking, but apparently not. :eek:

Archived