What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

I was hated by all the language teachers, thank God i diddn't take one.

My old physics teacher looked like Mr Bean! :LOL:

hahha! i go to an all-girls school and our physics teacher is in his like early 20's and everyone thinks he's hot and takes physics just to be in his class its hilarious. poor, poor guy.

Its easy, theres like 6 formulas you need to know and it's all about rearranging them so you can multiply/divide...Trig makes math (somewhat) bearable.

But parabolas and factoring? :mad:

Oh and to keep the thread on topic. The week Resistance comes out. I shall be ignoring all school lessons as I will be sitting there with the new album on repeat:)

I've got a French exam tomorrow which makes out 1/5 of my French mark in the school report, but I'm hanging 'round on these forums. :supersad: Must. Log. Out. Must. Log. Out... :fear:

Failed. :facepalm:

Its easy, theres like 6 formulas you need to know and it's all about rearranging them so you can multiply/divide...Trig makes math (somewhat) bearable.

But parabolas and factoring? :mad:

Oh and to keep the thread on topic. The week Resistance comes out. I shall be ignoring all school lessons as I will be sitting there with the new album on repeat:)

no matter what topic it is, math isn't bearable. i hate the class they put me in. i always feel really sleepy in that class too...

i've preordered the special edition, and im going down town after school on monday to get the normal one :LOL:

Ugh that does sound boring.

Geography = incredibly boring.[/QUOTE]

:yesey:

Ooh, that's boring.

But I can beat that, in science I had to write a report on the growth of onions. T'was horrible, I tell you

is that a joke. The GROWTH of onions? Wow. um..yeah just wow. That really does suck.

is that a joke. The GROWTH of onions? Wow. um..yeah just wow. That really does suck.

No, I am not joking:chuckle:

:chuckle: lol at the growth of onions.....

was that biology AS levels? ..... i hope not..

It was an SRP practise, I nearly got full marks for it too, which I found extremely hilarious:chuckle:

Archived