What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?  

491 members have voted

1. 1. What Muse-related thing do you do daily instead of your godforsaken homework?

• Listen to Muse. Duh.
    • Immediately visit said Forum.
    • Search pictures of Matt, Dom, and Chris. All day long.
    • Watch HAARP. For the 45th time.
    • I never do my homework as visions of Matthew Bellamy are frequently clouding my mind.

Ugh that does sound boring.

Geography = incredibly boring.[/QUOTE]

:yesey:

I had to do my Geography project on a river. :noey:

My class were working on it for months and months. I felt like dieing. :indiff:

Ooh, that's boring.

But I can beat that, in science I had to write a report on the growth of onions. T'was horrible, I tell you

I had to do my Geography project on a river. :noey:

My class were working on it for months and months. I felt like dieing. :indiff:

:eek:

I have to do a report on water soon...we have to go to some resevoir for a whole day and learn about the water and shizz. Ugh it will be an incredibly long day, though I'll have my ipod with me...and The Resistance on it :happy:

Ooh, that's boring.

But I can beat that, in science I had to write a report on the growth of onions. T'was horrible, I tell you

:LOL:Wtf. Science is also incredibly boring.

Except one lesson I got to make vegetable people :awesome:

@museee_no1fan The growth of onions!? wth!? :stunned:

I have to do a report on water soon...we have to go to some resevoir for a whole day and learn about the water and shizz. Ugh it will be an incredibly long day, though I'll have my ipod with me...and The Resistance on it :happy

Yes that's what we did! It was very boring.

But our teacher drove us there in his little hippy van (geography teacher what do you expect? :LOL:) and we sung all the way there, really loudly....i'm suprised he didn't get a headache...

I have to do a report on water soon...we have to go to some resevoir for a whole day and learn about the water and shizz. Ugh it will be an incredibly long day, though I'll have my ipod with me...and The Resistance on it :happy:

:LOL:Wtf. Science is also incredibly boring.

Except one lesson I got to make vegetable people :awesome:

Water:chuckle:

:eek: Did you make Muse vegetables? :p

@museee_no1fan The growth of onions!? wth!? :stunned:

But our teacher drove us there in his little hippy fan (geography teacher what do you expect? :LOL:) and we sung all the way there, really loudly....i'm suprised he didn't get a headache...

Imagine singing Muse :awesome:

But our teacher drove us there in his little hippy van (geography teacher what do you expect? :LOL:) and we sung all the way there, really loudly....i'm suprised he didn't get a headache...

:LOL:

Ohh I wanna go in a hippy van and sing songs!

Though I'll be with my best friend hopefully so on the bus we'll sing Muse...we did that in English the other day, and we were kinda dancing around in our seats. :cool: We're rad.

Water:chuckle:

:eek: Did you make Muse vegetables? :p

Nah, dammit I should've. But we had to make a Mum, Dad and child - it was all about genetics and stuff.

Imagine singing Muse :awesome:

Unfortunately it wasn't a van of Muse fans. A lot of of my friends haven't heard of Muse (but if i play them Supermassive Black Hole they tend to say "ooooooh right them :)"

We were singing random advert songs and the stupid, silly radio advert songs we get round here. :rolleyes:......:p

Unfortunately it wasn't a van of Muse fans. A lot of of my friends haven't heard of Muse (but if i play them Supermassive Black Hole they tend to say "ooooooh right them :)"

We were singing random advert songs and the stupid, silly radio advert songs we get round here. :rolleyes:......:p

Sounds like fun:).

Ugh, I still haven't written my speech....

A speech!?! :eek: How long does it have to be? Personally...i wouldn't last more than 5 seconds in a speech. :stunned:

i had to do a talk in english :stunned:

we could choose what it was on, and mine was on muse :$:LOL:

my teacher's quite old fashioned and she was like, muse? spelt M. U. S. E?

:LOL:

+42

Thank you for getting that song stuck in my head. I was too lazy to sit up and grab my iPod. :awesome:

in history, our supply teacher mentioned franz ferdinand, meaning that guy obviously, but i had the song stuck in my head throughout the lesson :D

Archived