What do you think?  

791 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think?

• Sounds awesome.
    • Sounds good.
    • Sounds OK.
    • Doesn't sound good.
    • Sounds terrible.

Stupid crappyass Optimum (barely)Online. My connection sucks. The video didn't even roll until the audio finished. The bits that got through sounded really amazing. I hope I can find this as a bootleg someday.

:(

Edit: Now at least I can listen to it - Yay for microcuts.net!

All right, I'm finally going to ask: The end of "I want the truth" sounds to me like something I would have cleaned up in editing. "I want the truuuuuthphspth". Is it an added effect? Is it meant to sound "raw"? Shall I give Matt a business card for my dad's dental practice? He's very good - almost painless.

What am I hearing? :confused:

All right, I'm finally going to ask: The end of "I want the truth" sounds to me like something I would have cleaned up in editing. "I want the truuuuuthphspth". Is it an added effect? Is it meant to sound "raw"? Shall I give Matt a business card for my dad's dental practice? He's very good - almost painless.

What am I hearing? :confused:

I don't hear it.

Too lazy to search so sorry if this topic has already been mentioned. I was singing(?) humming(?) the Unnatural Selection intro riff and it morphed into the New Born riff...anyone else notice that they're similar? :erm:

i think that was the first thing that everyone noticed ;)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived