So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Um.. have you read the title of the thread or do you just close your eyes and randomly click a topic somewhere on the page?

:p I'm just kidding I'm sure you meant Unnatural Selection.

:facepalm: My bad. And yes, I meant Unnatural Selection. Both song titles so happen to be two words with the first word starting with a "U" :erm::LOL:

The dance moves we were pulling to this song in Teignmouth were awesome heh. Robot dancing and the likes.

I'm not entirely sure, but I think Matt did a very little bit of robotic type dance moves to this in one of the American gigs.:D

I don't think this will be a flop. Firstly it's a great song, secondly I don't think the fans on here are necessarily particularly represent of the wider public, thirdly there seems to be only a few who don't like it. :D

The release of Undisclosed Desires will attract a number of new Muse fans. However the song is very different from rest of the Muse catalogue. I believe the people who say they like Muse because of Undisclosed Desires, might not like the rest of the Muse catalogue.

JT is awesome!

This is kind of an odd one, its got an r'n'b drumbeat. But it is not contemporary r'n'b by any stretch, and its not what the casuals would expect from Muse. Therefore I'm not convinced it will chart well. It'll get a fair bit of airplay though.

ok ok... i know you will hate for this :$ .. but i really hate that song... it's the only one that i can't listen from the album :stunned: ... when i listen to it i can only think of justin timberlake or something like that... and i really hate him HAHAHAHA! :LOL:

I can't stand JT either, but I still love UD! :D

I tried to like this song, and, for a while I thought that I did... but it has not stood up well as I have endlessly played the album over the last month. I actually skip this song more often than I skip Guiding Light (which has grown on me a bit).

An expected, if not unfortunate. choice for a single. I don't think it will be popular with any crowd. The rock stations certainly won't play it and I think it might sound a little too forced for the dance/rnb crowd.

I think a radio edit of Resistance would probably be their best bet to win over new fans, so I expect that to be the redeeming single after UD bombs.

I tried to like this song, and, for a while I thought that I did... but it has not stood up well as I have endlessly played the album over the last month. I actually skip this song more often than I skip Guiding Light (which has grown on me a bit).

An expected, if not unfortunate. choice for a single. I don't think it will be popular with any crowd. The rock stations certainly won't play it and I think it might sound a little too forced for the dance/rnb crowd.

I think a radio edit of Resistance would probably be their best bet to win over new fans, so I expect that to be the redeeming single after UD bombs.

i also skip UD :S

The release of Undisclosed Desires will attract a number of new Muse fans. However the song is very different from rest of the Muse catalogue. I believe the people who say they like Muse because of Undisclosed Desires, might not like the rest of the Muse catalogue.

Its the other way round for me, I don't like it because it's Muse, if it was any other band I would actually quite like it.Its a catchy pop song but definitely not the Muse I love.

Archived