So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Wearing those penguin type trousers and bouncing about like a tit!

I think I might lose some respect for them if they wore the penguins crotchers!

:LOL:

Yeah, I think that's exactly why I have a real problem with Muse going pop. They just don't have the moves. :(

Guest QueenOfNerds
Seriously I am cracking up here, imagining Muse covering it. :LOL: Chris going "steeeeam"

I would pay good money to see that :LOL:

Seriously I am cracking up here, imagining Muse covering it. :LOL: Chris going "steeeeam"

Aagh! :eek:

Wearing those penguin type trousers and bouncing about like a tit!

I think I might lose some respect for them if they wore the penguins crotchers!

:LOL:

Aagh! Agh! :eek::eek:

With Matt rapping? :LOL:

Agh! x3 Nonono. Pleasegodno.

Yeah, I think that's exactly why I have a real problem with Muse going pop. They just don't have the moves. :(

Can you imagine them trying to do a boyband dance routine?? :LOL: Ohdearohdearohdear. Mind you, Matt is good at the bum wiggle ;):$

ON TOPIC: I for one think that Undisclosed Desires is a fine choon. Gives me melty tingles it does. *swoon*

:awesome:

We got 1/2 of a shuffle on Uprising in tinmuff - I guess he is out of practice :LOL:

I hope we get a live version of UD on the single as I prefer the live version - eerie keytar intro FTW!!

Well apart from UD, there's the Tiesto remix and Muse confirmed that some B-Sides would appear on future singles.

So the tracklisting will probably be something like:

1. Undisclosed Desires

2. Undisclosed Desires (Tiesto Remix)

3. B-Side

But hey, maybe. It's all possible. They have all these digital download bonuses and different songs for the different formats.

Feck, I used to be able to do that, toe heel twist, was something they taught us to do in Drama at school.

No bum wiggle tho!

It's funnnn. I used to do it in ballet when I was bored. Matt owns it though, ffs. Look at that timing. :LOL:

Archived