So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Has there been any news of a planned video shoot for this song yet??

It's the next single yes? Released on November 12th I believe so realistically the only oppurtunity they're going to have to make the video is between 14th-22nd October.

http://www.musewiki.org/Gigs

But if Muse don't appear in the video, then the video can be made any time between now and the single release... not that we know anything about what kind of video it'll have.

Matthew IM'ing Timbaland:

Matthew: Hi Timbaland! I was wondering if you could give us some tips as to how we could reach the #1 spot on the Billboard Top 100?

Timbaland: Hey Matt! I'll send a beat to you. Just add some love lyrics to it and you'll be good.

[File Transfer Completed]

Matthew: Sounds rad. Okay if we take this?

Timbaland: Sure, could you give me some credits for it?

Matthew: I think that would upset our fans. Okay if we keep it quiet?

Timbaland: Sure. Just send me the dollars.

But if Muse don't appear in the video, then the video can be made any time between now and the single release... not that we know anything about what kind of video it'll have.

That completely didn't occur to me :facepalm:

However Muse do have only 1 video to their name in which they didn't feature.

Matthew IM'ing Timbaland:

Matthew: Hi Timbaland! I was wondering if you could give us some tips as to how we could reach the #1 spot on the Billboard Top 100?

Timbaland: Hey Matt! I'll send a beat to you. Just add some love lyrics to it and you'll be good.

[File Transfer Completed]

Matthew: Sounds rad. Okay if we take this?

Timbaland: Sure, could you give me some credits for it?

Matthew: I think that would upset our fans. Okay if we keep it quiet?

Timbaland: Sure. Just send me the dollars.

:LOL:

As for your idea of poledancing, you gave me the wrong impression now that I just return from watching Rammstein's video of Pussy. Ffffff.

Oh god, I really didn't want the visual in my head of the Muse boys doing the same thing, thanks for that! :ohmy:

That completely didn't occur to me :facepalm:

However Muse do have only 1 video to their name in which they didn't feature.

I hope they do feature in the video. I don't like the hysteria one. Who wants to watch some random bloke smashing stuff!? Apparently Matt didn't trust his acting ability! Well I would rather watch Matt smashing stuff even if the acting was crap!

I like this song. I really hope they do well with it.

I hope they do feature in the video. I don't like the hysteria one. Who wants to watch some random bloke smashing stuff!? Apparently Matt didn't trust his acting ability! Well I would rather watch Matt smashing stuff even if the acting was crap!

I like this song. I really hope they do well with it.

:chuckle:

but how much would you be laughing if it was matt instead of the other bloke i the hysteria video, i could never take it seriously :LOL: just like the uprising video, i just laugh (partially because it's really not that good and partially 'cause of VAMPIRE BEAR)

:chuckle:

but how much would you be laughing if it was matt instead of the other bloke i the hysteria video, i could never take it seriously :LOL:

i think Matt is incredibly sexy when he's strutting his stuff on stage and he always comes across as being a really nice, genuine guy off-stage.

However, the thought of him in the Hysteria video, topless, is bloody hilarious! I mean, he'd hardly look intimidating! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

i think Matt is incredibly sexy when he's strutting his stuff on stage and he always comes across as being a really nice, genuine guy off-stage.

However, the thought of him in the Hysteria video, topless, is bloody hilarious! I mean, he'd hardly look intimidating! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

thrashin around trying to look angry ahehe... on stage part acting part awesome, my my yes, acting... noo :LOL:

Well he wouldn't have had to take his top off! I'm sure they could have come up with different ideas rather than using an actor. If they wanted hunk Chris could have done it but I think Matt would have been better at it. Can't quite see Chris in the role. But as for Matt, not now, but in the past he has done edginess very well! And I don't think the guy in the hysteria video is intimidating just boring with the end result that the hysteria video sucks! Ah well!

PS Don't you think that his acting on stage (he has said before he's acting a role) showed he would have been good enough to do it in a video. They could have surrounded him with guitars to smash!:LOL:

Archived