So???  

1,032 members have voted

1. 1. So???

• Cool
    • Oh dear!
    • It'll grow on me
    • Muse just killed themselves

Hope their new "America" cover will be on the b-side!!!

I have not yet heard this! Please could I be pointed in the correct decision?

I absolutely loved Undisclosed Desires after hearing it live in Teignmouth - you can't be 21st Century slap bass!:dance:

However I am already ready to receive mockery from my non-obsessivo-muse pals who have not heard 'The Resistance' and therefore will find it hilariously bad... :(

Matthew IM'ing Timbaland:

Matthew: Hi Timbaland! I was wondering if you could give us some tips as to how we could reach the #1 spot on the Billboard Top 100?

Timbaland: Hey Matt! I'll send a beat to you. Just add some love lyrics to it and you'll be good.

[File Transfer Completed]

Matthew: Sounds rad. Okay if we take this?

Timbaland: Sure, could you give me some credits for it?

Matthew: I think that would upset our fans. Okay if we keep it quiet?

Timbaland: Sure. Just send me the dollars.

I don't think it sounds like Timberland at all. :erm:

thrashin around trying to look angry ahehe... on stage part acting part awesome, my my yes, acting... noo :LOL:

like in the 'Oi's' in the making of uprising? :chuckle:

Despite the band not featuring, Hysteria is definatly one of the best music videos (as well as bliss and KOC) in terms of a piece of film imo :happy:

:ninja: plus when that guy closes the door and all you can see is his sweaty, rippling back:eek:

like in the 'Oi's' in the making of uprising? :chuckle:

Despite the band not featuring, Hysteria is definatly one of the best music videos (as well as bliss and KOC) in terms of a piece of film imo :happy:

:ninja: plus when that guy closes the door and all you can see is his sweaty, rippling back:eek:

IMO, their best vids are the ones of their own making, Stockholm Syndrome and Dead Star. However, Knights of Cydonia is also ace, and Supermassive Black Hole is great, just because it's weird :awesome:

Archived