Oh I forgot to tell you, I saw Kirk when I was down in London and had a little conversation with him and this! He remeber's his conversation with me saying "It'll never get played" and rememebered Chris saying it was his favourite. He has seen this, so he said he'd look into it and into what we've done on twitter and have a word with Chris over it ;):awesome:

I'm gonna email all the links today and see how far I can push it :chuckle:

:D

Oh I forgot to tell you, I saw Kirk when I was down in London and had a little conversation with him and this! He remeber's his conversation with me saying "It'll never get played" and rememebered Chris saying it was his favourite. He has seen this, so he said he'd look into it and into what we've done on twitter and have a word with Chris over it ;):awesome:

:awesome:!

Hi Gem :happy:

Thanks for the update. It would be great to get an answer on that either way and if you need help "pushing" it you know we're here. Btw did you get the chance to ask Kirk how many spare megaphone matt has on tour? ;)

btw does anybody know how to tweet a specific post from here on twitter?

Hi Gem :happy:

Thanks for the update. It would be great to get an answer on that either way and if you need help "pushing" it you know we're here. Btw did you get the chance to ask Kirk how many spare megaphone matt has on tour? ;)

btw does anybody know how to tweet a specific post from here on twitter?

:awesome:

Hehe, no but I'm emailing him now so I will ask him!

If you click on the number of the post (the only in the right hand corner) it will bring you a pop up window of just that post and it has the link - then put that link on twitter :happy:

:awesome:

Hehe, no but I'm emailing him now so I will ask him!

If you click on the number of the post (the only in the right hand corner) it will bring you a pop up window of just that post and it has the link - then put that link on twitter :happy:

Curious to hear what he has to say on that one :chuckle:

Thanks! I am gonna try to tweet them the Escape lyrics I did, you never know it might help our campaign :happy:

oh my :awesome: go Gem!

Gem is the bestest :awesome:

and Chris knows we want escape :awesome:

Edit: MAKE SURE YOU SEND THIS TO THEM GEM

We would say anything

And we would try anything

For Escape to have a presence

On the tour of The Resistance

We're uncontrollable

But we are so lovable

And we just want you to know that we care

I want it live, I want it live again

Why can't we just have it?

Why not on the setlist?

Give Escape that one chance

Please agree with our stance

Oh please do not refrain

We want to hear Escape live once again

It would make us so glad

It would make us so glad

Even Chris thinks it didn’t get enough play

He didn't realize that we were feeling the same way

And we just want you to know that we care

I want it live, I want it live again

We would say anything

And we would try anything

For Escape to have a presence

On the tour of The Resistance

Don't get me wrong, Escape is a wonderful song, one of my favorites! Still, I have rarely seen them play songs like Exo-Politics or The Small Print live, either. Those songs are better, in my opinon

Yeah, I'd love Exo-P or TSP live, but we want some more showbiz era stuff played here and there.

Like, we all love Cave, and Unintended, but if those are the only two Showbiz songs that we'll get then..

Then I will kidnap MattBellamy and steal him and force him to relearn all of Showbiz.

I just listened and I forgot how good this song was!

EDIT: Escape is currently narrowly missing out on qualifying for the Muse Song World Cup, currently in 8th place in Showbiz qualifying. Only the top 6 will qualify for the final 32.

It is currently 1 vote behind Hate this and I'll Love You and Falling Down, who are tied for 6th.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There are much better forgotten songs that should be played. easily, citizen erased, cave anyone? they aren't played live enough.

Caves been played this tour. Citizens erased was played jully 2008 (compaired to some songs is quite recent). There too hardly forgotten songs

Caves been played this tour. Citizens erased was played jully 2008 (compaired to some songs is quite recent). There too hardly forgotten songs

even so they should be played at every gig, easily is awesome as well, should have been but on BHAR.

Archived