We want Escape played on the new tour! Chris said "I really liked Escape from the first album. It's not a track that we ever really played much live and not a track that I've ever heard anyone say it was their favourite. Shame." We love it too. So please, put it back on the setlist and treat the fans to Escape live on the new tour! @Musewire #playescapelive !!!

Isn't this supposed to be @Muse now that they've changed it?

If Escape gets played in this tour, perhaps the guys will understand our love for the oldies. That would be awesome for someone like me, who got into Muse 3 years ago and have never seen them live. So don't complain that you haven't heard it in years, some people have never heard it at all. Even more, I don't live in Europe, where they offer a quazillion gigs every year (obviously its not their fault, but it worsens things for me). I'm planning to assist to the 2 concerts they will probably give in Mexico City, hoping that it will be like when I went to Radiohead's 2 concerts in March (the last time they came was in the early 90's). Each night they played 25 songs, and the setlists were, although not completely, satisfyingly different. I hope to hear in the upcoming tour, as impossible as it seems, the next songs:

*sunburn*falling down*unintended*sober*escape*new born*bliss(with forced in as an intro)*hyper music*plug in baby*citizen erased*feeling good*futurism*dead star* *shrinking universe*recess*map of your head*nature 1*the gallery(as an outro to some other song)*apocalypse please*time is running out*sing for absolution*falling away with you*hysteria*blackout*butterflies & hurricanes*endlessly*ruled by secrecy*fury*take a bow*starlight*supermassive blackhole*map of the problematique*soldier's poem*invincible*assasin*exo politics*city of delusion*hoodoo*knights of cydonia*uprising*

*united states of eurasia + all the songs that i like from The Resistance

This may look ridiculous, but if they have different setlists and play around 25 songs each night, I could get away with about 75% of this list. What worries me the most are Showbiz and Origin of Symmetry, but having Escape played live can be a first step towards my goal of listening to the oldies! Maybe they should do a tour comprising those two albums (since im confident they'll play about 80% of the songs i'd like to hear from absolution, bh & r, and the resistance, but maybe only 4 from oos and 2 from showbiz). What a long post! But a man can dream, can't he? :LOL:

God anything to shove off soldiers poem/invincible.

Soldiers poem sucks balls, but Invincible is cool. They are bound to play it because they released it and a lot of people love it. Especially the older generation who have been through the struggle, and people have tried to pull them down, but they took a chance to turn things around, and tonight they can truly say, that together they're invincible.

@Gem

Hi! :D

Not sure how often you chek this thread but do we have any news/feedback from management on how our Escape campaign is working (or not)?

Well, as I heard today they are aware the campaign is happening, which is as much as we can hope for. At least they're noticing it. So, lets try push it some more ;)

Well, as I heard today they are aware the campaign is happening, which is as much as we can hope for. At least they're noticing it. So, lets try push it some more ;)

Thanks for the update :happy:

I'll keep up the tweets then...

I think if they are aware that's good enough. As I've said before, they might not want to do it. They might, I don't know, but I personally wouldn't want to attempt to pressure them on it.

Nobody is trying to pressurise them... We just want them to know that we agree with Chris and we would love to see it live.

The choice is entirely theirs but you know what they say "if you don't ask you don't get"

Archived