I'd prefer Showbiz or Muscle Museum live instead of Escape.

Same here! "Escape" is a bit ... well... too much "teenage angst". I can't imagine them playing it nowadays. I like listening to it from time to time just to remember my teenage years but ...well...no, I don't want it live, it would just make me :LOL:

Same here! "Escape" is a bit ... well... too much "teenage angst". I can't imagine them playing it nowadays. I like listening to it from time to time just to remember my teenage years but ...well...no, I don't want it live, it would just make me :LOL:

Strip it down and turn it into a piano song and it would work well :LOL:

Okay, first post guys:D

I'm going to Bergen on the 23'rd, and even though it's not likely, I would die to hear Escape live. To me, it's their most powerfull song, Matt's lyrics and vocals are so beautiful and kind of heart-wrenching, and Chris does a splendid job on the backing vocals. It's a song full of soul, and to date, my favorite Muse song!

I love Escape and would die to see it live - but i'd die harder to see Muscle Museum!!! die harder - lol That sounded right in my head...

I s'pose it is a bit of a teenage angst song, but those are the ones i love the most - they seem more passionate and... i think i like the anger in them. Showbiz, Hullabaloo and OoS for me, i'm afraid.

There seem to be loads of die-hard escape fans within the muse fanbase. It's weird. But obviously i can see why! I love the whole of the Showbiz album. I love all muse songs though. I'm trying to speak my mind without being slaughtered and it's not easy. I do love all muse songs - muse are the furthest i stray from rock music really, even if they are still classified as rock or prog-rock or alt-rock. Whatever! I love them!

How exactly do you propose we get escape played?? It was so hard to get them to play Citizen Erased! I nearly died when that seven-string appeared at glastonbury! lol

I'm with Danooch. I love those songs and really aren't payed any attention. What about hate this and i'll love you? i don't think i've ever seen that played live...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived