I'm feelng more relieved that it's IBTY. It's one of my favourite tracks on the album, but I liked reading that Matt preferred to use it as a weird track and refused them the main tracks on the album.

Yeah I watched the Zane Lowe interview last night and they were very quick at brushing the questions about Twilight... Matt mentioned that if they had asked for USoE for example it would never had happened.

Dom "yeah they're vampire crazy over there [uS]" :LOL:

I'm feelng more relieved that it's IBTY. It's one of my favourite tracks on the album, but I liked reading that Matt preferred to use it as a weird track and refused them the main tracks on the album.

That's not what he said, he said he wouldn't rework one of the main tracks on the album. I thought the director picked IBTY?

This. This is exactly what I was thinking after I dug a little deeper when SMBH and now IBTY were used in the Tw(at)light movie.

Haha, yeah. I just keep telling myself that that's the reason why Muse would allow any of their songs to appear in the films. Shows that there's a limit to what they are willing to sacrifice just to please their fans.

The vampire Chronicles - now that what I call a great vampire series :yesey: Really well written and captivating stories...

Lestat > Edward

Give me tall, broody and dangerous over glittery sorry meant sparkly and dull any days of the week!!

:yesey: For sure!

Louis > Lestat > Edward

Sorry, but he's way cooler imo! :LOL:

Oh, and I'm glad they picked IBTY. I hate it. :LOL::LOL:

:LOL: I agree even more with ths comparison. I have a soft spot for Louis. Not to mention, I preferred Brad Pitt over Tom Cruise in the movie adaptation :erm:

Louis > Lestat > Edward

Sorry, but he's way cooler imo! :LOL:

Oh, and I'm glad they picked IBTY. I hate it. :LOL::LOL:

Apology accepted :LOL:

Sorry but Louis is too much of a wimp and crybaby for me :p

:pope: Lestat ftw!

:yesey:

They used editors too :(

So the movie might have shit dialogues but at least we'll have beautiful lyrics.

Haha, yeah. I just keep telling myself that that's the reason why Muse would allow any of their songs to appear in the films. Shows that there's a limit to what they are willing to sacrifice just to please their fans.

They were quick to brush over the questions about Twilight on Zane's show. I love Dom's comment tho "yeah they're vampire crazy over there" :LOL:

:LOL: I agree even more with ths comparison. I have a soft spot for Louis. Not to mention, I preferred Brad Pitt over Tom Cruise in the movie adaptation :erm:

How to ruin a great book in the movie - did they actually read Anne Rice description of Lestat before casting Tom Cruise :indiff:

So the movie might have shit dialogues but at least we'll have beautiful lyrics.

That's a good way of putting it! :yesey:

They were quick to brush over the questions about Twilight on Zane's show. I love Dom's comment tho "yeah they're vampire crazy over there" :LOL:

:LOL: Good Dommeh.

How to ruin a great book in the movie - did they actually read Anne Rice description of Lestat before casting Tom Cruise :indiff:

For sure. Tom Cruise was like the last person I imagined to play someone like Lestat. For one thing, I really didn't find him attractive at all in the role, and he just couldn't carry off Lestat's personality; he's not really that good at playing the charming bad guy. Stuart Townsend on the other hand, was defintely a huuuuge improvement :yesey:

That's a good way of putting it! :yesey:

Desperately trying to find some positive here :LOL: We know they changed the director and it looks like he has some good taste in music so I hope for the sake of the movie he does something as well about the script, photography and acting (all 3 dire in the 1st movie)

For sure. Tom Cruise was like the last person I imagined to play someone like Lestat. For one thing, I really didn't find him attractive at all in the role, and he just couldn't carry off Lestat's personality; he's not really that good at playing the charming bad guy. Stuart Townsend on the other hand, was defintely a huuuuge improvement :yesey:

Tom Cruise doesn't float my boat and he is too clean cut to pull off Lestast... Stuart Towsend was perfect - shame that the 2nd movie was soooo bad.

Apology accepted :LOL:

Sorry but Louis is too much of a wimp and crybaby for me :p

Same, much prefer Lestat to Louis..

I read the book first so wasn't impressed when I first saw the movie, the casting seemed awful apart from Claudia.

Archived