Desperately trying to find some positive here :LOL: We know they changed the director and it looks like he has some good taste in music so I hope for the sake of the movie he does something as well about the script, photography and acting (all 3 dire in the 1st movie)

Tom Cruise doesn't float my boat and he is too clean cut to pull off Lestast... Stuart Towsend was perfect - shame that the 2nd movie was soooo bad.

Exactly! Tom Cruise is too much of a "boy next door" type. For me, he will always be Jerry Maguire, hence why he is no Lestat. Stuart Townsend on the other hand, had the devilish charm that Cruise lacked. He was rather easy on the eyes as well ;)

But you're right...the second movie WAS terrible. It was just so tacky and badly made. Such a shame cos it really had potential!

oooh thanks

so they are not going to use 15 step

is anyone else from the band involved ?

Ha, could you imagine them using 15 Step? That'd be one for the pre-teen girls to figure out! :LOL:

15 Step was used in the closing credits of the first film :erm:

Ha, could you imagine them using 15 Step? That'd be one for the pre-teen girls to figure out! :LOL:

:LOL:

i imagine the "You used to be alright" shirt to have massive sales if 15 Step was in the soundtrack

Twilight girls love to consume

anyway am actually surprised that such a shit film gets a good soundtrack

damn such movies should get a soundtrack based from the Miley Cyrus and the Incest Jonas Brothers not The Killers and Muse :(

i feel like killing Thom Yorke

instead of making good songs for meaningful movies or documentaries he goes and makes a song for the most commercial movie EVER :mad:

I don't particularly mind if Yorke wants to go to the effort and write a song for Twilight... I just really can't connect some of the music genre choices to the actual subject matter of the movie and its intended audience. Maybe it's a plot to improve the music taste of the world by moving them away from terrible pop music? In which case, I take back any objections I had before! :p

I don't particularly mind if Yorke wants to go to the effort and write a song for Twilight... I just really can't connect some of the music genre choices to the actual subject matter of the movie and its intended audience. Maybe it's a plot to improve the music taste of the world by moving them away from terrible pop music? In which case, I take back any objections I had before! :p

the last Twilight didn't bring new Muse fans it just brought SMBH fangirls who i think you know how they act etc..

about every single girl i know had SMBH as their ringtone and even the guys who watched the movie

i decided to be generous and make a collection of Muse songs for my friends so they can appreciate the greatness of Muse and they all ended up OMG I <3 SMBH and Starlight :(

i thought Yorke had more class in him :(

i just checked the twatlight soundtrack and 15 Step wasn't in it, and i hope Yorke don't put his new song in the soundtrack

from a man who wrote a tribute to the liked of Harry Patch now is writing a song for fat girls about shining vampaires :facepalm:

Exactly! Tom Cruise is too much of a "boy next door" type. For me, he will always be Jerry Maguire, hence why he is no Lestat. Stuart Townsend on the other hand, had the devilish charm that Cruise lacked. He was rather easy on the eyes as well ;)

But you're right...the second movie WAS terrible. It was just so tacky and badly made. Such a shame cos it really had potential!

Stuart Towsend was :eyebrows: in that movie. the problem with the 2nd film is that they tried to get the equivalent of 3 books into 1 film which means that a lot of the different plots and character development were lost...

I am curious to see what they are gonna do with the script for New Moon because let's face it apart from the last 1/3 of the book where something is actually happening all the rest is just filled with Bella's whining :rolleyes: (how are they gonna make that interesting!) Believe me by the time she was drowning I was actually hoping she wouldn't make it.

Stuart Towsend was :eyebrows: in that movie. the problem with the 2nd film is that they tried to get the equivalent of 3 books into 1 film which means that a lot of the different plots and character development were lost...

A bit O/T but I kind of feel bad for Stuart Townsend. He gets to play these iconic characters but often ends up being hated by everyone.

I mean Lestat, Dorian Grey (in League od Extraordinary Gentlemen) and even Aragorn, before being fired.

I do like him as he seems sweet (and is a surely nice for the eyes) but lord was he awful in the piece of shit that was Queen of the Damned.

Stuart Townsend as Lestat was just...fwor, pure genius!

I'm actually interesting in hearing the I Belong To You New Moon Remix. I'm just afraid that it may make me hate it.

And you've not gone through the whole Twlight/Muse thing until your Twilighty friends say to you 'Oh, have you heard of a band called Muse? They're brilliant! You should listen to some of their stuff!'

8 year fan you silly gits!

I am curious to see what they are gonna do with the script for New Moon because let's face it apart from the last 1/3 of the book where something is actually happening all the rest is just filled with Bella's whining :rolleyes: (how are they gonna make that interesting!) Believe me by the time she was drowning I was actually hoping she wouldn't make it.

Oh yes indeed :eyebrows: I personally haven't read Queen of the Damned, but am familiar with Rice's other work. I can see how the movie made a mess of the books though because it just didn't flow well, and there was virtually no character development. I personally didn't like the Jesse Reeves character...found her to be soo annoying.

I haven't read any of the books from the Twilight series either. However, I did try and read the first page of the first book, and was immediately turned off :p Bella Swan must be one of the most ANNOYING characters in literature EVER. From what I've seen in the first movie, all she does is whine and complain 24/7. Not to mention, she has an unhealthy obsession with Edward. Talk about the epitome of a crazy fangirl :rolleyes:

Archived