Wow that's an awful rendition. She obviously can sing but she seems to be behind and rather than performing a song she's trying to showcase her voice. The end result feels quite calculated and hollow.

I've started hearing UD quite reqularly on one local radio channel and I'm assuming the others will follow soon. It's weird really, Uprising and UD having such big mainstream popularity.

I didn't hear it but my dad was talking to me yesterday and he was excited that the purdue band was playing a Muse song and that made me so proud that he even recognized it! I just wish I'd heard it. He said that he's heard them a lot lately on his satelite radio and expected me to be annoyed that they're getting more popular in the states and I explained to him that it's about time they explode over here even though it will be slightly annoying to have everyone know about them-- it was probably the best conversation I've ever had with my dad in my entire life.

Oh and he also recognized Uprising in the V commercials. I really think he's becoming a fan :awesome:

Dermott O'Leary played Sunburn on his show yesterday. :awesome:

He said that Matt and Robbie Williams should get together and talk about aliens. :LOL:

:LOL: awesome

Dermott is :awesome:

He waved at me once, he is made of win.

I haven't heard Muse anywhere lately, I don't think..