Just been watching MTV 2 and on Zane Lowe's top 50 acts of the decade, Muse came at number 2! :dance: They beat the likes of Radiohead (number 6), The Foo Fighters (number 8) and The Killers (number 3) but lost the top spot to The Arctic Monkeys. :(

Still, 2's not bad I s'pose, Zane gave them a pretty good introduction too before playing SMBH (tbh I think he could've played a better muse song like PIB or TiRO)

Edit: just had UD on Scuzz again! :awesome:

Just been watching MTV 2 and on Zane Lowe's top 50 acts of the decade, Muse came at number 2! :dance: They beat the likes of Radiohead (number 6), The Foo Fighters (number 8) and The Killers (number 3) but lost the top spot to The Arctic Monkeys. :(

Still, 2's not bad I s'pose, Zane gave them a pretty good introduction too before playing SMBH (tbh I think he could've played a better muse song like PIB or TiRO)

Edit: just had UD on Scuzz again! :awesome:

Out of interest, who was number 1?

We were watching a football game (American) on TV the other day, and they played Uprising. I was about to fall asleep, but when I recognized it, my eyes snapped open:eek: and I almost yelled "They're playing MUUUUUUSE!"

I think my dad was surprised by my sudden outburst, but he didn't say anything. He always asks what songs are playing at these games, and has recently taken a liking to Seven Nation Army. Glad to see he is taking an interest in SOMETHING newer.

Uprising has been played quite often on a Finnish music video channel called The Voice. Yesterday when it was played, my mother said ''Oi, kato, se on nalle!'', which means ''Oh, look, it's a teddy bear!'' in english. I just laughed :LOL:

Your avatar is brilliant. I am envious. (Ohoh, FMA jokes.)

I've been hearing Uprising a lot lately. Such as in the commercial for some show called V, and also in a clothing store (Pac Sun, I believe.)

Sort of glad their good songs aren't being publicized. With the exception of the horrible New Moon version of I Belong To You.

If any US fans watched this monday night football game they played Uprising before they went to commercial, then the fallowing commercial played Uprising as well. Towards the end of the game they played Resistance.

O and Pittsburgh would like a show.

They played parts of Unidisclosed And Uprising at the Swedish soccer gala yesterday:D

I jumped out of the sofa screaming "MYOOOZEE look they're playing Myoose"and started to laugh uncontrollably while running around the house.

Now my family think Im crazy...:eek::D

Mohaha?? :wtf:

I was just flicking through channels earlier, then came across something called Sun, Sea and A & E (lulwut) and I heard Hysteria on in the background :D I shouted "OSSUMMM!!" really loudly and my auntie shouted at me because I woke the cat up. Hmph.

Oh, and Scott Mills played Undisclosed Desires this afternoon! And then said HAI to all the people seeing them tonight :happy: Lucky bitches :indiff: