At the Louisiana Jr. Beta Convention this morning. supermassive started to play and every single member of my club turned to me and shouted "hey! Its that band you like, muse!"

feel the love:awesome:

:LOL:that happens to me with my friends too! If they hear anything Muse-related I'm instantly notified :cool:

Watching the ice hockey world championships final on telly. Muse was played twice: first Assassin in a preview of team Russia and right after that Invincible in a same kind of montage of Canada. I also heard a couple of seconds of the KOC riff a few nights ago, when they showed some Finnish hockey fans.

Hockey + Muse = Win :happy:

Agreed there ^_^

who were you quoting on your signature?

:LOL:

I'm, kind of quoting, Noel Gallagher. I'm not sure if it's the right words but it was something very similar, he's description of Matt.

I've found it brilliant :D

Edited by bizarre

there was a map of the problematique remix on that "10 things you didn't know about sleep" program on BBC1 today during the part where they tested a jet lag theory... thing is id never heard the remix before and it sounded well good!! :p

Cool, didn't hear that but I watched the program lol. Was it the Does it offend you yeah? remix?

^ Nah it wasn't, it had no vocals or anything it was just a slighty remixed instrumental of MOTP. Sounded just like it with the guitar effect and the drums, it was just a little different to how the song actually sounds... can't really explain it :chuckle:

^ Nah it wasn't, it had no vocals or anything it was just a slighty remixed instrumental of MOTP. Sounded just like it with the guitar effect and the drums, it was just a little different to how the song actually sounds... can't really explain it :chuckle:

Ill try... uh

Instead of on the actual song the guitar/synth going:

Doo Daa Dee Daa Dee Daa, Doo Daa Dee Daa Dee Daa etc.

This went like

Doo Daa Dee [Drum fill] Doo Daa Dee [drumzz]

or something...

Then moved up like, a 7th or something...

it sounded cool tho

Just a few moments ago, American Idol showed the traditional Top 3 home visit for Danny Gokey. For the first couple of minutes, the song used in the clip was, indeed, Starlight.

This season of AI is just full of Muse references. I'm telling you, it's that Iraheta girl! On the official website for American Idol, she said that her favorite quote was, "I'll never let you go, if you promise not to fade away." Obviously Muse. Then, on the pre-show Idol Tonight, it was showing segments of information about her, it said that if she could perform with any group, she would pick Muse. I can't blame her, obviously. :LOL:

Does this mean that we may see Muse in the AI season finale? I'm not sure if they're doing it this time, but the past couple seasons in the finale everyone in the top 10 (maybe top 5, not sure) gets to pick a famous artist and perform with them on stage.

hmmm...

I wonder if she would choose Muse...

Just a few moments ago, American Idol showed the traditional Top 3 home visit for Danny Gokey. For the first couple of minutes, the song used in the clip was, indeed, Starlight.

This season of AI is just full of Muse references. I'm telling you, it's that Iraheta girl! On the official website for American Idol, she said that her favorite quote was, "I'll never let you go, if you promise not to fade away." Obviously Muse. Then, on the pre-show Idol Tonight, it was showing segments of information about her, it said that if she could perform with any group, she would pick Muse. I can't blame her, obviously. :LOL:

I just heard Starlight on AI. Of course I had to cut my friends off in their conversation and say "it's my00se!!!!"

I didn't know Alison was a Muse fan. That's cool. I liked Alison.

I don't believe Muse will be on AI though....

Does this mean that we may see Muse in the AI season finale? I'm not sure if they're doing it this time, but the past couple seasons in the finale everyone in the top 10 (maybe top 5, not sure) gets to pick a famous artist and perform with them on stage.

Unless there's something I'm forgetting about, only the top two get to do that. I had already wanted Allison to go to the finals, but when I figured out she was a Muse fan, I started voting for her like crazy. She went home in the top 4, though. :(

i saw this and i wasnt offended:happy:

i think hes a good singer and kind of cute

hey speaking of muse related things on idol........

where is that one pic of the boys infront of the red back drop???

does this look familar???:wtf:

idol-non-spoil.jpg