The most recent place I have heard a Muse song was in a really, really bad web commercial. The commercial was for KFC, and advertised deep fried shrimp balls with the tails sticking out. The opening guitar riff from Supermassive Black Hole plays while images of a girl holding one of the shrimp balls in different poses flashes around the screen. Then she eats it, and in the next couple of images she sprouts a pair of black bunny ears, and the tail of the shrimp becomes big orange bunny buck teeth. I really wish I was joking, it was TERRIBLE.

:LOL: Are you sure you weren't having a nightmare? Had you been eating cheese before bedtime, lol?

I just fell off my couch, I got so excited that ABC was using Uprising in the trailer of the for the "V" series:

The video is called "They will Give us Hope" and is on the ABC site. Go to the site, click more videos and click on They will give us hope. Sorry, I'm too technologically-challenged to embed the video here! If anyone can do it, help a girl out!

Edited by DizzyAZ

Not really heard, but saw, this time. fuse played a commercial about music with lots of different artists/bands mixed in and I saw Matt's face pop up two or three times in it.

Before I posted I went look for it, here it is:D

@10 seconds(TiRO?) and @41 seconds

^ That's true. :p a while ago there was an advert during the ending credits of some show on BBC and I belong to you was playing. :happy:

They're literally ALL OVER the BBC :D From trailers, to incidental music on factual / news programmes, to background music in entertainment and fictional programmes. I'm not sure if it's just one person who gets to choose what music is played, or whether there are hoards of Musers working in the same department! :LOL: