my phone when it rings too!! The Groove, Housing of the Rising Sun, Feeling Good, B&H haha House and B&H i use for alarms thou..

I'm sure these have been said buuuut 28 weeks later uses Shrinking Universe and 30 Days of night uses Apocalypse Please and when I heard AP i didn't know who it was then I figured it out, got this sign :musesign: and have pretty much not stopped listening to Muse since :LOL:

supermassive black hole on an advert for south park covering twilight:facepalm:

:LOL:

I just watched it on myspace. It's not actually about twilight but it does make a reference about Bella.

It's about kids becoming vampires at south park because its "in" and makes you popular. people confuse the goths as vampires and that pisses them off, so they have to find a way to stop the whole vampire fad.

The show sort of centres around Butters and him becoming a vampire kid and how he deals with it.

This is the site if anyone wants to watch it. Its quite funny:D

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=47611091

30 Days of night uses Apocalypse Please and when I heard AP i didn't know who it was then I figured it out, got this sign :musesign: and have pretty much not stopped listening to Muse since :LOL:

I've ALWAYS told people that AP was a zombie-movie-music song. 30 Days of Night is vampires though right? But close enough in terms of story line :LOL: Ha! I KNEW it! AP is :awesome:

wow I never realized muse songs were in so many movies!

although it figures because they're always so theatrical!

and shrinking universe is a b-side thats not particuarly well known, it makes you wonder how people find and choose songs for films.

I heard Map of the Problematique played on an episode of Doctor Who Confidential. I thought that was pretty cool. Two of my favorite things combined. :)

OH YEAH!!! that doctor who was my first time i found out about muse.(of course it was on someones myspace profile...)

The first time I heard muse was in Tilly's they played the Knight's of Cydonia music video but I didn't catch the name of the song or group. Luckily they played it again (I guess cuz it was so good :D). Then I caught the name. If they didn't play it again I probably would have never looked into muse. I've also heard muse at pac-sun (TIRO). And, I heard muse in a subway lol... it was starlight so I'm guessing it was the radio.

A lot of places actually. Assassin and Time Is Running Out gets played a lot in Pac-Sun here. Starlight gets played a lot on one of the news shows early in the morning on MSNBC. In movies minus Twilight, Take A Bow in Watchman and Feeling Good in Seven Pounds. I heard Hysteria and Knights of Cydonia at the Olympics last year in Beijing :D That was awesome.

They just played TIRO on the Buzz here in houston! The DJ even mentioned the USOE hunt (although, she got it all wrong). :rolleyes:

I was driving and freeked out, because I have never heard them play MUSE on the radio here, I kept checking to make sure it was really the radio and not my ipod :LOL: