Heared USoE on radio one at work today... Other workers knowing i'm a massive muse fan came over and said 'What are they saying at the end? It sounds like "Shut Up"?' I had to explain the whole consept of Euro-asia. THe new album looks like it may be for the fans, the people at work don't want somting to think about, they one somthing to fluff over them.

Heared USoE on radio one at work today... Other workers knowing i'm a massive muse fan came over and said 'What are they saying at the end? It sounds like "Shut Up"?' I had to explain the whole consept of Euro-asia. THe new album looks like it may be for the fans, the people at work don't want somting to think about, they one somthing to fluff over them.

:LOL::LOL:

It was just as "background" music but it's so rare : I heard Take a Bow friday night on "secret story" on french television and 2 weeks ago there's been Microcuts:eek: I don't watch this show but I think I'm going to record it to check what Muse song they play as they seem to play one each weekly prime time:D:D I think one of the production guy is a fan !

KoC was played on the radio...after I requested it.

The host mentioned it was by request. I love her. :happy:

Apparently Starlight was played 30 minutes before I called in.

What radio station do you listen to because I just listened to KROQ online for the first time. And they played Starlight, it was like the fifth song and that was about 2 or 3 hours ago so now I'm a fan ;) hopefully they play more muse:D

Isn't kroq the ppl that interviewed Matt and Dom at some festival. The interviewer was wearing shortish shorts and had a weird laugh. :erm: And Matt was like :wtf:

:LOL::p

What radio station do you listen to because I just listened to KROQ online for the first time. And they played Starlight, it was like the fifth song and that was about 2 or 3 hours ago so now I'm a fan ;) hopefully they play more muse:D

Isn't kroq the ppl that interviewed Matt and Dom at some festival. The interviewer was wearing shortish shorts and had a weird laugh. :erm: And Matt was like :wtf:

:LOL::p

:LOL: It's a local alternative station. I'll start listening to KROQ. :happy:

:LOL: It's a local alternative station. I'll start listening to KROQ. :happy:

ok right now i'm listening to a radio station called live 105 and starlight is on again so maybe it was this station. was this the station you listen to?:p

muse never come on australian radio stations that i aware of:'( I love the internet:happy:

ok right now i'm listening to a radio station called live 105 and starlight is on again so maybe it was this station. was this the station you listen to?:p

muse never come on australian radio stations that i aware of:'( I love the internet:happy:

they are on triple j quite a bit and have been playing USoE at lot lately :D

No...it's pretty much a station no one's heard about unless they live in a one hour radius of the main downtown. Maybe more, I just know I could hear it out of state when I was only an hour out of it.

Motp played on a spot on the F1 - Hungary race coverage on the BBC Sunday 26th July. It was in the background when they were doing a video section about go karting.

And Bliss on a channel 4 advert for horse racing just the other day....:stunned:

I found KORQ online a couple of days ago and all i'm saying is if you want to hear muse on the radio listen to KORQ + they play a lot of good 'new' rock music. so far the only muse i've heard is stuff from BH&R:p so i'm thinking when The Resistance comes out will be hearing a lot of it on KROQ;)