Yeah, today twas flicking around on music channels and got to MTV1 and i was like, wait, this is the knights of cydonia like.. ahhh aaah aaaah bit... it was ion pim p my ride UK no less:LOL:

ewwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats a bad thing!!!!!!!

a Muse song shouldnt even be on the same island as that Westwood asshat!!!:mad:

he makes me angry!:mad::mad::mad:

Surely that's something you don't want to admit to watching :LOL:

Oh god no! My mum was watching Doctor Who and it came on after, but no I didn't watch it, I only happened to see the beginning of it, but it was awful though!

Not so much heard, but flicking through my sugar or bliss magazine "festival know how" Or something, I was flicking through and it came on to a page with different festivals and

their details

Only to discover, in the Virgin box a little circular picture of our very own mathew bellamy sexing his guitar with the caption Matt from Muse: a live phenomenon...:happy: I squeed...

I don't remember hearing them

But apparently "Cave" is on "Little Nicky"

Which is an awesome film

I may have to watch it and repeat the scene when muse come on

again and again and again...

Yeah i wondered about that too. I looked up "Muse" on Itunes one day to see what came up and yeah, Cave is on the Soundtrack. So I watched Little Nicky just to spot it and it played at the VERY end of the credits. A bit sad actually...they only played a snippet of melody from the song...they didn't even include any lyrics. Honestly I'm surprised I noticed it. I guess playing 6 secs of Cave on the last bit of credits is good enough to ensure it's place on the soundtrack though...lol Good movie though. F*cking awesome