i have been looking for threads but could'nt find any. so correct me if im wrong, i looked on youtube for the right video but could'nt find any. ill have to try and upload it. i recorded it using my mobile phone so its not the best of quality .

hope you like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgqKDEbSxPg

ps. a great song advertising horse racing. great :noey:

I told ya about it so neh neh neh neh neh! :p

Heard Muscle Museum twice today, once at 2.50pm and once at 3.50pm. Where? Adams Park! It's the new music that Wycombe Wanderers players run out to, certainly impressed me when they started playing it, and to hear it at half time as well made up for a crappy first half. Wooo at whoever chose MM as the new music.

They played Supermassive Black Hole on Xfm just before 5pm on Saturday, on the S&M Show (catchy, I know ;)). The DJ said "this is my favourite live muse track, it's where they pull out all the fireworks and the smoke and the special effects" or something... Hmmm.

Well, I pulled up my keyboard from the basement because I was trying to learn Butterflies and Hurricanes and New Born. The thing also teaches songs and I just so happened to glance at the titles and one said "House of the Rising Sun." Now, I'm pretty sure it was Animals' version but still. It sounded just like Muse's version, too... maybe I'm just becoming delusional and am dying to see them anywhere! Haha!

I heard Butterflies & Hurricanes on Kink FM about 10 minutes ago.

Before the song in 'Kink FM News Headlines' they talked about Who Knows Who and that they weren't sure if it was really a song made by Muse and The Streets or just by an overenthusiastic fan. They clearly haven't heard the whole story, one look on muse.mu would've been enough. :rolleyes:

Edited by Oak Tree

I heard Muse from my best friend - didn't pay attention to it.

One day we were lying down on her bed, listening to some music, and Shine Acoustic plays. Then Sing For Absolution. I fell in love instantly, more so because I was under the effect of... things. Since then I know each and every one of their songs, and there's not a single one that I dislike in any way.

:LOL:

On University Challenge just now you had to guess what the original artist and song title was of a classical cover..

It was some string quartet covering Time Is Running Out.

I nearly jumped off the sofa!

Luckily the guy got the answer right :)

Edited by muse-freak

:LOL:

On University Challenge just now you had to guess the original artist and song title was of a classical cover..

It was some string quartet covering Time Is Running Out.

I nearly jumped off the sofa!

Luckily the guy got the answer right :)

Funny that it was the only one the team got right! And they didn't recognise Radiohead:LOL: