Don't really heard, but I was in bookstore in my local bookshop (I live in a realllyyy small town) and I started to turn the pages in a book called "1001 albums you should hear before you die" (on Swedish) and it was filled with stuff like David Bowie (he was on the front aswell), Rage Against the Machine and really good music and I was thinking "Muse should really be in this.. Absolution would do it" and suddenly - Muse on a page.. Not Absolution though, but Black holes and I felt a very warm and prowd feeling spread in my body. Something whatsoever related to Muse in my HOMETOWN!? Big shock.

I'm sure Man of Mystery was played in the background of 60 Minute Makeover...not that I was actually watching it, I just flicked onto it :$

:p

And Scott Mills played Plug In Baby on the Wonder Years earlier today :D I was on the motorway and all the lorry drivers looked at me funny :$

...I was only singing along

...And dancing...a bit...:rolleyes:

Plug In Baby on 4music's All Time Top 25 Kerrang! Award Winners. Was #15, been a while since I've seen the video on TV. Needless to say, volume went up so that anybody in the nearby area could enjoy it with me.