Whoo!!! I just heard TIRO on the Olympics during the women's 100 meter or 200 meter dash!!! it was just instrumental, but they played a fair bit of it. I got so excited! My parents just got all wide eyed while I started singing "I THINK I'M DROWNING; ASPHYXIATED!!! I WANNA BREAK THE SPELL THAT YOU'VE CREATED!!!" lol I was definitely wayyyyy too excited.

Whoo!!! I just heard TIRO on the Olympics during the women's 100 meter or 200 meter dash!!! it was just instrumental, but they played a fair bit of it. I got so excited! My parents just got all wide eyed while I started singing "I THINK I'M DROWNING; ASPHYXIATED!!! I WANNA BREAK THE SPELL THAT YOU'VE CREATED!!!" lol I was definitely wayyyyy too excited.

:LOL: We Americans aren't accustomed to ever hearing Muse on our tvs!

so true.

which is exactly why we lose our shit when they're played.

at least i do anyway...:$

Omgosh I know. I went crazy for 15 or less seconds of muse instrumental. lol I never hear them ANYWHERE!!! I suppose it was on the olympics because they're HUGE across the atlantic. They're known here...but not "olympic" big....well...they are in MY opinion, but most people are interested in buckcherry and Rhianna *gags*:mad:

Anyway...I'm glad there are other people that noticed that GLORIOUS couple of seconds of TIRO instrumental! Muse ftw!

Anyway...I'm glad there are other people that noticed that GLORIOUS couple of seconds of TIRO instrumental! Muse ftw!

Did you see when they played knights before Michael Phelps' last race? They played quite a bit of it! I heard it and was like :eek: -- then it just kept going! ;)