FINALLY got to see a bit of the "Madness" commercial for March Madness today....my hours of leaving tonight's game on paid off. Had about given up on it when I heard Matt...whipped my head up to see him on my bigscreen....YIPPEEEEEE!!! What a treat. :)

FINALLY got to see a bit of the "Madness" commercial for March Madness today....my hours of leaving tonight's game on paid off. Had about given up on it when I heard Matt...whipped my head up to see him on my bigscreen....YIPPEEEEEE!!! What a treat. :)

They played this a ton when I went to the bar with my coworkers the other night... had to try really hard not to react, and give my fan-ness away.

AAANNNNDDD... as I was typing that, it was just on. :LOL:

No shit.

Every time I go to the store, I see the March Madness commercial with Muse. :D I always just stand there staring at the many TV displays with this big grin on my face like a complete weirdo. :chuckle: I don't know what I'll do in April when the commercial stops being played. :( There will be no point in going to the store anymore!! :supersad:

They played this a ton when I went to the bar with my coworkers the other night... had to try really hard not to react, and give my fan-ness away.

AAANNNNDDD... as I was typing that, it was just on. :LOL:

No shit.

Jeeesh!! I don't know why I am not this lucky---only saw it the once, and sounds like you guys are seeing it all the time. I have watched a fair amount of the games/etc, and haven't seen it except that once...am I not watching the right station!?!? :(

Jeeesh!! I don't know why I am not this lucky---only saw it the once, and sounds like you guys are seeing it all the time. I have watched a fair amount of the games/etc, and haven't seen it except that once...am I not watching the right station!?!? :(

Saw it a bunch of times during the Miami vs Pacific game on Friday. I think the network was TNT.

2004 First time i saw a video by muse was Hysteria on mtv europe

2006 heavy rotation of a string of muse songs on mtv+ other european music channels

SUPERMASSIVE BLACK HOLES was on heavy rotation on mtv

2007 when i was in the us , i heard STARLIGHT only on KROQ

2009- 2013 a famous supermarket chain in germany called rewe played songs by muse

when i was looking for salt reduced soy souce or jelly belly beans i listened to MADNESS starlight or undisclosed desires several times

2009- 2013 a famous supermarket chain in germany called rewe played songs by muse

when i was looking for salt reduced soy souce or jelly belly beans i listened to MADNESS starlight or undisclosed desires several times

soy souce, I will be chasing a soy souce

While not so much where ive heard it, the store I work at; Carphone warehouse in Oxford has at least 5 muse songs on the playlist, making it great fun to work there. Its sort of a cheat as we can make the playlists as we go and because its my Spotify account, it pretty much runs on what I say it does. Lately, the songs have been Panic Station, Supremacy, Madness, TiRO and PiB. I can't go as heavy as SS and they have to be songs that are known...may throw on starlight too soon.

While not so much where ive heard it, the store I work at; Carphone warehouse in Oxford has at least 5 muse songs on the playlist, making it great fun to work there. Its sort of a cheat as we can make the playlists as we go and because its my Spotify account, it pretty much runs on what I say it does. Lately, the songs have been Panic Station, Supremacy, Madness, TiRO and PiB. I can't go as heavy as SS and they have to be songs that are known...may throw on starlight too soon.

I think Starlight would be more appealing in a store than PiB, sounds cool though :LOL:

Well, I had this moment today which some will call 'You know you're a Muser when', but I'd rather call 'You know you're a freak when'.

So, I was listening to this Norwegian radio-station called P4. Suddenly they played a clip very short clip with someone laughing and I immediately heard it was Matt. I even heard it was from those Rage TV commercial from way back. Turned out they had this competition to guess who's the celebrity laughing. Then the host said competition will start soon and continue listening etc.

Then when the competition started they played the whole clip just with censoring when they say Muse. Turned out they wanted band name, so I sent in it was Matt laughing and that it was from Rage TV.

Turned out I won and seemed like the host was impressed aswell as he mentioned I even knew it was from a Rage TV clip :LOL:

I won a t-shirt, but I'm more scared and embarrassed for knowing such things.

Well, I had this moment today which some will call 'You know you're a Muser when', but I'd rather call 'You know you're a freak when'.

So, I was listening to this Norwegian radio-station called P4. Suddenly they played a clip very short clip with someone laughing and I immediately heard it was Matt. I even heard it was from those Rage TV commercial from way back. Turned out they had this competition to guess who's the celebrity laughing. Then the host said competition will start soon and continue listening etc.

Then when the competition started they played the whole clip just with censoring when they say Muse. Turned out they wanted band name, so I sent in it was Matt laughing and that it was from Rage TV.

Turned out I won and seemed like the host was impressed aswell as he mentioned I even knew it was from a Rage TV clip :LOL:

I won a t-shirt, but I'm more scared and embarrassed for knowing such things.

:cool:

Nah, you won a heart from me <3 ;)

Never be ashamed of your Muse knowledge.

Thanks <3 ;) I need some comfort.

Irony playing that clip is that the radio-station is dull as fuck and they have barely played Muse like ever.

Host also said that it turned out to be very hard since very few got it right. Many people guessed A1 after he gave hints and said it was a British band :rolleyes: Makes sense since I guess the majority listening to that station are aged 40+.