He put on a voice and pretended to be a policeman. He told his nan that he himself, Tim Shaw, had died in an accident. She got all confused and upset and started crying, and even when he realised what he had done and told her it was a joke and apologised, she called him evil and hung up. As if you would. If anyone finds that funny, you're sick in the head.

That really is disgusting. Bet he got a lot of stick from he's family after that

they just played the ending of 'map of the problamatique' on this ad for an ITV show called 'primeval'

I noticed that, I saw it earlier, then again during the dancing on ice ad break (I stopped watching dancing on ice because it was so boring - "I know, let's watch a load of people who don't know how to dance on ice, dancing on ice" "GENIUS IDEA! LET'S DO IT" :rolleyes:)

I wasn't entirely sure if it was map of the problematique - the second part where you can hear the guitars come in a bit more sounded a bit different.

I also flicked over to malcom in the middle earlier, and they were using franz ferdinand for a school dance scene! Yay. :happy:

I was also watching you've been framed earlier (yes, I had a really lazy day and watched a load of tv) and I reckon it's only a matter of time before they use "supermassive black hole" for footage of people falling into holes, or just falling over, or between boats, or other such things.) :LOL:

He put on a voice and pretended to be a policeman. He told his nan that he himself, Tim Shaw, had died in an accident. She got all confused and upset and started crying, and even when he realised what he had done and told her it was a joke and apologised, she called him evil and hung up. As if you would. If anyone finds that funny, you're sick in the head.

:eek:

omg really???:eek: that is uber cool...:happy:

where can i find it???

errrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrm bit late lol it's somewhere on here when i find it i will pm you or something :)

sky sports are still loving their muse.

just been watching everton vs wigon (we won :D ) and they had Map of the problematique

and then assassin with some random gun shots for the goals after

Sky Sports have good taste then :D

I'm watching the Arsenal v ManU game and heard Assassin beforehand. It's good to watch my footy team, with Muse in the background - double the love :LOL: Now let's hope Arsenal win :D

Watching NFL - NFC championship game between New Orleans Saints and Chicago Bears and they just used Assassin to come back from commercials - music accompanied highlights of big plays, tackles and hits.

Yeeeeeeeah! I got really excited. Assassin? On American TV?

Before the Colts and Patriots game, they interviewed Tom Brady and they played Map of the Problematique. Woohoo!!!

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but at new years they had a tv show 'the 50 most anying people of the year' on bbc3 and they used about 4 muse songs. It was the highlight of my new years celebration.

Is anyone else confused by the hysteria-using perfume ad?

I don't know if anyone mentioned this but at new years they had a tv show 'the 50 most anying people of the year' on bbc3 and they used about 4 muse songs. It was the highlight of my new years celebration.

Is anyone else confused by the hysteria-using perfume ad?

i hate that advert! tis a disgrace to muse-ic! :noey: i feel bad for the band cos they get no say in where their music is featured, it's all just marketing ploys from the marketing or PR teams or whatever (the corporate-heads and puppet masters of the operation basically) to get lotsa money :rolleyes: . not that Muse are really fussed - they get more recognition which is a plus side i guess lol!

duno why i'm ranting on bout marketing ploys at 4am hehe!

;)

how did you discover muse then?

i started listening to them a couple years ago. the youth leader at my church listens to all kinds of music and had one of their cds. he said he had a new band that i might like and played it for me. right away i had him burn it for me. then i looked them up online and found what i could at the nearest cd store.(which wasnt much) i was so amazed when i heard them for the first time, there is nothing like them in the us, they are so talented. but i dont have to tell you guys that. =)

on german tv, there is a show called "gallileo", it's kind of a education telecast, where they also describe the producing processes of everydays' foodstuffs and products in various enterprises.

yesterday they tested drill machines :LOL: and used smbh. i tried to get my fathers' attention on the song, but he was to concentrated on the machines (he's a carpenteer :LOL: )

in an other episode they were in a sausage factory (the germans and their sausage :rolleyes: ) and they used starlight, tab, smbh and motp during the "wurst" was filled, and cleaned and so on. but that was quite disturbing, hearing muse and seeing bloody sausages :LOL: