Opening of Resistance in Waterloo Road the other week (I should really start watching that show more - they also played the instrumental of "I Gave You All" by Mumford and Songs, I LOVE that song :D)

Also just heard end of United States of EruaSIAAA! on an Orange phone ad just now.

Was just watching B.o.B's hitlist on MTV and he played the Uprising music video. He said they were one of his favorite groups... or maybe one of his favorite videos. I was in the bathroom when he was talking about them:D

The other day went into a bike store and the radio station playing inside started playing Assassin,which was surprising to me since I've never heard it on a radio station before and it's not a single.Nevertheless it was a pleasant surprise,shame I couldn't headbang inside the store:LOL:.

Earlier in Tesco I heard Muscle Museum beginning to play, so without thinking, I shouted "HEY YOU CRAZY KIDSSS!" I made this elderly woman drop some eggs as it made her jump. Didn't go down to well... :LOL:

*pisses self laughing*

EPIC! :awesome:

I was in a bar and Uprising started playing. I started dancing in my seat and mouthing the words :chuckle: THEN Poker Face came on. I couldn't sustain the laugh - I'm sure Matt would be proud of Lady GaGa coming on after him. :LOL:

Oh and the "Hey you crazy kids" story made my night :LOL:

happy mom's day everyone!