LOL WAT. the first like, 5 seconds on Take a Bow on this top whatever comedians on channel 4...

its not like it faded into being background music... it was litterally the first few seconds of the synth, then it just went :LOL:

LOL WAT. the first like, 5 seconds on Take a Bow on this top whatever comedians on channel 4...

its not like it faded into being background music... it was litterally the first few seconds of the synth, then it just went :LOL:

ooh maybe Muse will appear more on comedy shows on Channel 4 :)

I thought that sounded familiar :)

it was only a few seconds but enough to trigger any Muser's Musedar :p

and omfg that guy really does look like the statue off Art Attack. :eek::LOL:

I currently work as a market research interviewer. Basically I do phone surveys. Yes I am one of Those people.

Anyway at the moment we are doing a radio survey in Vancouver and during the survey we play music montages (bits of songs) and one of the montages features about 4 seconds of Uprising. The whole clip is about 15 seconds and Uprising is the last one so I always make sure to play the full clip just so I can hear (don't really care about the respondent). I was so excited :LOL: when I first heard Muse in one of the these clips.

People are to rate the clips they hear based on how much they like the style of music the different songs represent. I always get a bit angry (inside of course) when the respondent rates the clip with Uprising low down. I feel like saying "Do you not realize you were just listening to genius?" They are usually the people who rate the crappy pop-hip hop stuff that fills the airwaves these days very highly.

So anyone in Vancouver who gets a call about a radio survey (and you're at least 18) do it. Jump at the chance to take part. Be patient and you will hopefully get to hear a little bit of Muse. The montage they are played with starts with Kings of Leon 'Use Somebody', so that's the one to listen to.

I woke up early in the morning by a really annoying children's programs, and it was a little girl (Mabye 5-6 years old) baking a pie with some old bloke. I was really disturbed by this, until I heard them playing New born while they showed clips of this very anooying little kid going shopping for anticts. weird. :wtf:

Then they played small bits of Plug In Baby, KOC and Eternally missed...

On a children's program? :facepalm:

:LOL: what sort of childrens programmes are you watching?!