Lulz, on The Weakest Link, there was a question asking "which british rock band released a live album named "haarp", taken from an alaskan research facility" or something similar...

the guy didnt know! :eek::LOL:

Lol, i saw that.

I was like........ I can actually answer this one! :D <I'm one of those people who just talk to the screen when watching quiz shows.>

Also, was one of the women from Teignmouth?

:LOL:

First heard them in the Radio, forgot what station it is. They where playing Starlight, when I first heard it I was amazed because it's just simply beautiful then I heard the guy at end said that it was Starlight by Muse. After some time I got tired of it and forgot about Muse. Then when the time I was watching the news with my mom the very first commercial break is about Muse's The Resistance tour in Korea, my mom suddenly uttered "Muse is a great European band, you should try listening to them. You'll love them for sure.". Then after that... I listened to Muse and love them. I really thanked my mom after that lol :LOL:

The radio introduced me to Muse and my mom made me love them, haha.

Starlight was in like 10 seconds of Come Dine With Me.. not that I was watching that show... :shifty:

also Bliss was played in a drama play at school. was just one performed by another class for their practical exam, but they used Bliss in this scene where a guy was having a drug overdose. was quite awesome. :awesome:

I'm ashamed to say I just turned on my TV and it was on ITV2, they played an instrumental version of the USoE intro over a 'sentimental' segment on that awful programme about Jordan.

This has made me disproportionately annoyed, probably due to my recent return from several hours in the pub...

Heard Uprising on the radio while we were all driving home tipsy from a friend's party. That was awesoooome. :awesome: Unfortunately, I was the only one in the car who knew the lyrics.

I also heard on the car radio the moment before we got to the airport for our flight to Singapore to see Muse. Oh, I knew that it was a good sign.