I never new there was so much hatred towards TIRO. I find the vast majority of their stuff really good, and amazingly wrote. But if I had to say, I never really like United Stated of Eurasia.

Wut.

To each their own, but USoE might be one of my favorites. So, so so so good.

I really love TIRO as well. Don't know why there's so much hate :/

Wut.

To each their own, but USoE might be one of my favorites. So, so so so good.

I really love TIRO as well. Don't know why there's so much hate :/

I really like TIRO i'm not sure why people here seem to think it's bad? It's one of my faves..Among the worst are NSC and USoE.

I love Muse and all but that song is one of the main reasons why i didn't like The Resistance as much as all of their other albums. The singing is beautiful as usual, and so is the piano. The song is just fine until the lyrics "why split these states when there can be only one?" after that it's just complete rubbish... Eurasia? Europe and Asia, i suppose. Eura SIA, SIA, SIA. Matt, I know you are a god but just :facepalm:

Micro-surgery is only one I can think of. But even if Bellamy is said to not work very well indeed, tried to falsetto for the first time and did not work. But even if it is a bad song, is what made him want to try again, and is a super-massive black hole song became so bad even if they manage to do more ..

The song is just fine until the lyrics "why split these states when there can be only one?" after that it's just complete rubbish... Eurasia? Europe and Asia, i suppose. Eura SIA, SIA, SIA. Matt, I know you are a god but just :facepalm:

It's a great song providing you don't take it seriously. Which it wasn't intended to be in the first place.

The worst in my opinion is "I Belong To You".

The first time I listened it I really found it hard to believe it was Muse. It is not up to them.

Lyrics are not so meaningful and that catchy tune is just irritating.

Except for "Mon Coeur S'Ouvre a Ta Voix", I really don't like it. u_u

(sorry for my bad english, but I'm Italian ^^")

The worst in my opinion is "I Belong To You".

The first time I listened it I really found it hard to believe it was Muse. It is not up to them.

Lyrics are not so meaningful and that catchy tune is just irritating.

Except for "Mon Coeur S'Ouvre a Ta Voix", I really don't like it. u_u

I don't think it was that terrible but i agree it's not one of their best. I never liked Super massive Black Hole, Neutron Star Collision, or I Belong To You that much. It's as if they purposefully put their worst songs in Twilight or something... I dont dislike them for that reason, though. The lyrics of them all are just :facepalm: I don't care if SMBH was on Black Holes& Revelations, either way I refuse to like the song.:phu:

Archived