I would have to say that NSC is the worst (but I still like that song more than songs from other bands). I would have loved SMBH, and it would probably have been closer to the top of my list if it hadn't contantly been referred to as "the twilight song" by ignorant fools. So because of this it is sadly second worst on my list. :(

But hey that's the price to pay when you're a fan of the best band in the world, who keeps their promises to "authors" (putting authors in inverted commas as I don't think the vampire stories deserve to be called litterature... but hey that's just my opinion) ;)

I would have to say that NSC is the worst (but I still like that song more than songs from other bands). I would have loved SMBH, and it would probably have been closer to the top of my list if it hadn't contantly been referred to as "the twilight song" by ignorant fools. So because of this it is sadly second worst on my list. :(

But hey that's the price to pay when you're a fan of the best band in the world, who keeps their promises to "authors" (putting authors in inverted commas as I don't think the vampire stories deserve to be called litterature... but hey that's just my opinion) ;)

lol, irony.

as much as i love the cheese of it, NSC is by far the worst ever.

This and Prague... I've honestly listened to Prague once. I don't even remember how it goes. :LOL:

I don't like "Take A Bow at it's first listen either". I heard this song first but i don't like that song. I think this the worst song ever for me and for other people also.

It's spectacular live.

This and Prague... I've honestly listened to Prague once. I don't even remember how it goes. :LOL:

It's spectacular live.

I thought it was brilliant at wembley 07, but it lost it's touch at 10. I don't know why, might have just been because it was the last song. The 07 recording still gives me chills after god knows how many listens. :happy:

I'm sure I've said this before, but Meglomania, simply because I went a 9 hours plane journey with that constantly playing in my ear whilst I was sleeping due to some random Ipod glitch. I woke up, and I hated it :LOL:

You don't like a song because of what it is called by other people?

Can't believe people are even contemplating that Hoodoo and Take a Bow could be their worst song...have these people not heard Pink Ego Box?

I have heard it twice... and it was twice too many!

Falling Away With You, because it stops Absolution dead in the middle and they never bothered to play it live either

I completely disagree. Mostly because I can relate to the song, and it brings me to tears nearly every time I hear it. It's one of my favorites.

I actually think Pink Ego Box is kind of entertaining. Far better than Prague, anyway.

I agree with both. :chuckle: PEB is a fun song.

Archived