I loved The Resistance as an album - and 'Guiding Light' is one of my favourites so :p. I love NSC, and think it's gorgeous in a weird kinda way. Love SMBH. Lots. No I am not a Twilight fan by any streatch of the imagination. 'Please, Please, Please" would be the only song of theirs that I actually don't like and think was a mistake. Keep in mind I have never heard this 'Prague' though.

I liked the album just that, the other albums were 12 out of 10, and Resistance was 9 of 10 or so... Guiding Light was okay but definitely not one of my favorites. I think NSC was too repetitive, and SMBH was too poppy for me even though it's one of their hits I was dissapointed to find it on their setlisy. I liked Please Please Please, I don't know why haha :) I've never heard Prague either. hmmm. I guess that makes me not a real Muse fan now, right?

I kinda like Fillip, think it's nice and catchy pop-song.

But yes, Overdue is bad. But Prague is great, and what the hell, who says The Small Print and Blackout are bad??? They're perfect!

I don't like Do we need this or Pink ego box (or is it called instand messenger??)

I don't know which one it officially goes by, but I call it Instant Messenger.

Either way, that song is like the worst Muse song ever. I listened to Prague (because there's so much hate for it), and it wasn't terrible. I kinda dug it. Not the best though, obviously.

I haven't really found any other Muse song that I haven't liked yet. I still have a bit to listen to.

I don't know which one it officially goes by, but I call it Instant Messenger.

Either way, that song is like the worst Muse song ever. I listened to Prague (because there's so much hate for it), and it wasn't terrible. I kinda dug it. Not the best though, obviously.

I haven't really found any other Muse song that I haven't liked yet. I still have a bit to listen to.

Jimmy Kane.

I must be the only person alive who doesn't mind Instant messenger/Pink Ego Box. It's not anywhere near the standard of their best songs but I can happily listen to it.

I'm sure there are other people who like it lol. I hate the lyrics.

I haven't listened to Jimmy Kane yet... *youtubes*

Meh. It's certainly not fantastic by any means. haha.

Worst Muse song ever are given below:

1. Kings of leon

2. Jls len

3. Ellie goulding

This is completely true on so many levels :happy:

Prague is the only song I couldn't even get through one listen on.

But as for terrible song that they wrote themselves, I'd say:

- I really dislike the beginning of FAWY

- IBTY I just can't get into, can't take it seriously, the French is horrific :LOL:

- Soldier's Poem, not my thing

- Screenager is probably my least favorite on OoS (not including FG)

- On Showbiz, I'd say Falling Down

I like FAWY when it picks up, but not the beginning.

The beginning of FAWY is the best part of the song; the part where it picks up ruins the feel created by the intro. Also, I Belong to You is one of the best things they've done, and the French bit -- albeit with an egregious accent -- is absolutely phenomenal.

The Gallery. I don't even consider it theirs :noey:

One of their best songs ever. It's different, original and is very interesting (certainly a style they should take on for Album 6).

I kinda like Fillip, think it's nice and catchy pop-song.

But yes, Overdue is bad. But Prague is great, and what the hell, who says The Small Print and Blackout are bad??? They're perfect!

I don't like Do we need this or Pink ego box (or is it called instand messenger??)

Do We Need This? is :awesome: and :happy:. Love it to bits :) It's called Pink Ego Box but Instant Messenger is the early version on the Muscle Museum EP (which starts with a "You've got post").

I must be the only person alive who doesn't mind Instant messenger/Pink Ego Box. It's not anywhere near the standard of their best songs but I can happily listen to it.

You're not alone :$(I actually enjoy it...)

The beginning of FAWY is the best part of the song; the part where it picks up ruins the feel created by the intro. Also, I Belong to You is one of the best things they've done, and the French bit -- albeit with an egregious accent -- is absolutely phenomenal.

I deeply love FAWY. One of my new favorites. Anything from Absolution seems to be catching on to me recently.

And I agree with you on I Belong To You. I think that song is just fantastic. The middle French part is gorgeous. <3

I love unintended...

Worst song? probably something off 'Absolution'... Endelssly, maybe... Haven't heard the full album in a while... :unsure:

well been fair it was chris' first attempt at his own album, so it could possibly be in the absolution album. . . definitely not hysteria though, that i beleive is my favourite from absolution :p

Archived