I agree though! Big man thighs for me plz. And yet still .... someone help me! :'(

I get exactly what you mean, I hate the skinny guy look.. Matt's ultimately a lanky lil werido and yet I'm oddly drawn to him :erm: I think it's the stage presence (mostly)/crazy laughter/6475 words-a-second/alien paranoia/general absurd-ness that gets me lol .. I need help! :rolleyes:

I have to say: He's very talented :yesey:, he's nice and cute person and :rolleyes:probably funny (I've not met him, so how the hell can I know xD), but if we don't look on all those other sides then, he's sex symbol...for me :rolleyes: Some other people can think, that he's pretty ugly, my friends hates him so I know what I'm talking about :p

your friends probably have not yet realized that the beauty and sexuality is not the same!

beautiful people is not always so sexually attractive

(sexuality - is something that lives inside ;)

i think matt USED to be a sex symbol at OOS/pre-abso era when he was still doing crazy things, jumping at performances, destroying guitars, amplis, wearing odd clothes.. plus he's got a unique face. crooked nose and unusual face shape, even though they look weird, i think that what makes him look so appealing and different. and THAT is sexy for me.

also he never acts like he knows he's sexy. i mean, he looks pretty humble from what i've seen in interviews, etc (i never met him in person, so..yeah :p)

but seeing he's grown up now, he's lost some energy he used to have that made him sexy. he acts pretty "normal" now :D

gosh sorry for my terrible english. hope i dont confuse you all.. does anyone know what im talking about? :p

i think matt USED to be a sex symbol at OOS/pre-abso era when he was still doing crazy things, jumping at performances, destroying guitars, amplis, wearing odd clothes.. plus he's got a unique face. crooked nose and unusual face shape, even though they look weird, i think that what makes him look so appealing and different. and THAT is sexy for me.

also he never acts like he knows he's sexy. i mean, he looks pretty humble from what i've seen in interviews, etc (i never met him in person, so..yeah :p)

but seeing he's grown up now, he's lost some energy he used to have that made him sexy. he acts pretty "normal" now :D

gosh sorry for my terrible english. hope i dont confuse you all.. does anyone know what im talking about? :p

in your sig? who are the ones that arent matt but are wearing matts clothes? plsthnx.

in your sig? who are the ones that arent matt but are wearing matts clothes? plsthnx.

Avril Lavigne's the girl one I think;) (seen her wear the shirt on her Girflriend Remix vid) Don't know who the other guy is..oh well:LOL:

Yes, yes, and, YES.

Besides that, he is a very talented man. He is smart, clever, has a fantastic voice, makes awesome music. The whole man is just. Sexiness!

You have all heard the intro to Time is running out, right? I listened to that song with one of my best friends. Suddenly, out of nowwhere, she was like: "Oh my god, you can HEAR the sexiness when he sings"

Well. I agree.

I don't consider him a sex-symbol because he isn't adored by everybody and there aren't millions of screaming girls following him wherever he goes.

but I consider him really sexy and hot 'cause he looks so good with his elf-appeareance and he's crazy, clever, talented....

:LOL:

Er, no, I don't think he is. He is very attractive though in his own special way, and he just happens to be exactly my type. I'm not really one for the big muscular guys or pretty boys. It's his mind, personality (don't reallly know him of course, but by what I've seen), sense of humour and talent that really do it for me.

Several people who have met him have also said that, despite not being the most photogenic, he's awfully handsome in person.

Archived