I'M FREAKING BIAS.

he's got me hooked with his voice and music that i'm all mushy over him.

i guess he wasnt exactly whoa when i first saw him, but he does get easier on the eyes.

so currently, i think he's pretty hot :D

maybe i'm just delusional :X

:LOL: Muwhahha this topic!

Sure, matts a sex symbol! If there's group of people online who constantly perv over him and say the funniest/ strangest things......I mean he has his own TEAM (PMT haha) I think that makes him offically a sex symbol....

Oh yeah, and hes Fookin' GORGEOUS!!:happy:

He's short, skinny and pasty and I think he'd be the first to agree on those things but strangely, incredibly amazingly sexy. I mean really really phwoarrrrrr sexy, but i've always had odd taste in men...if I saw him in the street without knowing him I probably wouldn't think much of him but its his stage presence and the way he plays the guitar that does it for me *wibble* Plus he really does know how to dress, the clothes do maketh the man :p

So is he a sex symbol? Most definitely yes, to me anyways.

He's short, skinny and pasty and I think he'd be the first to agree on those things but strangely, incredibly amazingly sexy. I mean really really phwoarrrrrr sexy, but i've always had odd taste in men...if I saw him in the street without knowing him I probably wouldn't think much of him but its his stage presence and the way he plays the guitar that does it for me *wibble* Plus he really does know how to dress, the clothes do maketh the man :p

You almost took the words from my mouth;) . And don't worrie you aren't the only one who love that kind of guy, I also ever had maybe a no usual taste for men. At least, my friends always think it about me, they can't understand my odd taste too...:LOL:

Just I little think. If I saw him in the street without knowin' him I probably would think much in him. Because he looks a lot the kind of men that I usually like. :p

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

He's hoooooottttt, and talented....so why not?:D

Yes i do agree with you VERY much. But its wierd with me. I think hes the hottest man in the world but i dont normally date men like that. I normally date like tall soccer-ish type guys. Not the really big muscley ones, but the ones with like a six pack... and tall...

Archived