he's not a sex symbol, at least not for me anyway. usually i'd go for someone like him - reasonably intelligent, very highly talented, funny, big blue eyes and a stage presence that will make me go :eek: at times... but to me he's some strange alien/rat thing with a beaky nose and a funny laugh :LOL:

When I read this, I thought, Matt is really intelligent in everything he does, obviously a prodigy, extremely funny (from watching Youtube videos) the most amazing blue eyes (he looks so young & carefree and dare I say it - innocent even though I know he soooooooooo isn't) and his stage presence is what makes sooooo many people in the world want to emulate him, and what you come up with is he is rat like. :mad: I don't get you.....I think he is HOTTTTTTTTTT. I agree that I don't think he is sex symbol. Most rock stars aren't, but he is my (and many others) love God. :p

sex symbol? no

gorgeous? yes

pretty much, matt doesn't look like the kind of guy many girls would consider to be "hot", but everything thats so wrong about him makes him so so right. I also think that his talent, personality and intelligence is what makes him such an attractive person, and thats what we should be judging on anyway.

so in conclusion, matts not-so-rights make him perfect

and he is gorgeous not just for his looks :D

ps: i agree with other people in here, he was schweet hair and cheekbones!

sex symbol? no

gorgeous? yes

pretty much, matt doesn't look like the kind of guy many girls would consider to be "hot", but everything thats so wrong about him makes him so so right. I also think that his talent, personality and intelligence is what makes him such an attractive person, and thats what we should be judging on anyway.

so in conclusion, matts not-so-rights make him perfect

and he is gorgeous not just for his looks :D

ps: i agree with other people in here, he was schweet hair and cheekbones!

+1

I thought he was just weird until I found out more and more about him. :) And saw him grow up, he's def got better looking over the years. And then after I met him I liked him even more, he seemed totally charming :D He is damn gorgeous in his own special way :D

My friend about Matt, when she got to see pics of him, and heard he is "just" 5'7": "What a voice for such a little rat"

I think it's Matts talent, and his personality (what you've seen in interviews etc) that makes him frriiiikin hawt. His face is pretty amazing too in my opinion - but it grew on me, at first sight I found his face extremly odd.

When I read this, I thought, Matt is really intelligent in everything he does, obviously a prodigy, extremely funny (from watching Youtube videos) the most amazing blue eyes (he looks so young & carefree and dare I say it - innocent even though I know he soooooooooo isn't) and his stage presence is what makes sooooo many people in the world want to emulate him, and what you come up with is he is rat like. :mad: I don't get you.....I think he is HOTTTTTTTTTT. I agree that I don't think he is sex symbol. Most rock stars aren't, but he is my (and many others) love God. :p

Ha, that's a good point actually. I can't say there are a lot of terribly good-looking rock stars in general. As for his 'rat-like' features, well, there are people out there who look like persian cats.

:stunned: it's not like i said he's the ugliest man on the planet :LOL: . i mean i totally agree he has a very attractive personality etc but i'm not one of those PMTers that goes all OMGZZ!!!!!11 *dies* when a pic is posted :LOL:

He's not a sex symbol. But he is oddly attractive. Talent etc.. it's all alluring and his face is quite unique lol. But the term 'sex symbol' refers to some large phenomenon, someone that appeals to the mass - men like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp etc have been regarded sex symbols because they have an endless number of fan girlies all over the world I guess. But not Matt..for one thing he's not that well known outside of music circles.. and I hardly see him featuring on the cover of Heat magazine or something any time soon (at least I hope he doesn't) :LOL::rolleyes:

He's not a sex symbol. But he is oddly attractive. Talent etc.. it's all alluring and his face is quite unique lol. But the term 'sex symbol' refers to some large phenomenon, someone that appeals to the mass - men like Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp etc have been regarded sex symbols because they have an endless number of fan girlies all over the world I guess. But not Matt..for one thing he's not that well known outside of music circles.. and I hardly see him featuring on the cover of Heat magazine or something any time soon (at least I hope he doesn't) :LOL::rolleyes:

His face is quite unique? Unique in the way that it looks like a ferret? :p

Archived