:LOL:

After giving this much thought.....

I'm going to have to say yes.

I know I don't love him as much as I used to (I was very very scary at one stage in my life) but he's a rock frontman, he's as skinny as they come, he has immacculate hair, and plays the guitar in an orgasmic way.

All of these constitute to sex-god making.

Hmm.

Yowza.........I agwee.:)

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

Yes I'm jealous of his teeth.:)

Plz plz plz...feck off.

Guest punkstarr

Sex symbol? Let's not get carried away now. You can't have only one man symbolize the object of every woman's desire... or something. However he is very attractive, and I say this not just because he looks good (:happy: ) but because he's also a very talented, intelligent person.

hes sum hawt stuff y'all n if u disagree u suc lolzers

Huh? speak english?!?

Personally I only think people find Matt attractive because he is the lead singer of a bad ass band... and is incredibly talented. But I dont think he is THAT good looking,

and personally i always thought Dom was the cute one of the band :)

go Dom!!! XD

Huh? speak english?!?

Personally I only think people find Matt attractive because he is the lead singer of a bad ass band... and is incredibly talented. But I dont think he is THAT good looking,

and personally i always thought Dom was the cute one of the band :)

go Dom!!! XD

Agreed. Dom is a cutie pants.

• 10 months later...

Archived