We all tease Matt's looks but I think he is good looking in an interesting way... but he's not your average sex symbol. Yes. But I've never been attracted to typical pretty boys.

But if I had to pick a member of Muse to go out with it'd be Chris every time. :D

We all tease Matt's looks but I think he is good looking in an interesting way... but he's not your average sex symbol. Yes. But I've never been attracted to typical pretty boys.

But if I had to pick a member of Muse to go out with it'd be Chris every time. :D

Nope,Dommy.

'Sex symbol' doesn't seem all that flattering a term anyway (?)

This is just a personal opinion, but when I hear 'sex symbol', I think of how attractiveness is often based on consensus. Like how people tend to buy shares in something because the stock prices seem to be rising. And so they rise even more, and it feeds back.

No offence, I think the guys in Muse are easy on the eye, it's part of being in the music industry. But if one of them became a 'sex symbol' it probably wouldn't be a reflection of their looks/talent anymore, it'd probably be down to increased exposure. (?)

Actually thinking about it now, what is the definition of a sex symbol, because everyone finds different things and people sexy. I agree with the person, (sorry can't remember who, and cant be arsed to quite), who said that they don't go for "pretty boys", as I don't either, I find them rather plain and like well is that all there is to you, just good looks, big deal. Matt, is different, I think I find him sexy because he knows his not a "pretty boy", and his looks are quite unusual, but he still shows confidence.

i agree with AC..

a "sex symbol" could never walk in New York or LA(in any big city really) without being mobbed by women and maybe men alike.... i don't see that happening with Matt. he gets mobbed because he's in a band, looks has nothing to do with it :)

I definitely don't think that being a sex symbol can be a compliment. The word "sex symbol" itself is just absurd, made by frustrated women who can't find satisfaction in their real bed and who drew a certain type of guy supposed to be perfect. I wanted to show you but I just dunno how to insert images in my replies...

Tell me about charm... Matt doesn't lack of it and it's much more subtil... ;)

I do find him attractive, definitely. I love guys with black hair and blue eyes, it's so hot. And I do like my men skinny and bulemic looking, LOL. I wouldn't say he's the hottest person in the world, but then who really is? It's all according to each person's personal taste. BUT...if I had to choose between the three of them, it'd be DOMINIC. Now that's one sexy bitch!

Archived