Hmm he might be to some but he's not like Kylie Minogue or George Michael (thank god lol) he might be a gay icon too though... with his falsettos and theatrical hand movements, gesturing with his guitar... *mmm* :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

but I hope not:erm::LOL:

:LOL:

You are, Simon?

maybe :ninja:

i visit everynow and then...

( i lurk more in the pct. :D)

Well he's my sex symbol whether he likes it or not :D:rolleyes:

Hmm he might be to some but he's not like Kylie Minogue or George Michael (thank god lol) he might be a gay icon too though... with his falsettos and theatrical hand movements, gesturing with his guitar... *mmm* :LOL:

Kylie <3

Georgie <3

Matt :noey:

Defies all common logic relating sex symbols as a whole really, but the odd little man is strangely the yummiest thing on the planet, even when he looks like a meerkat/rat/badly dressed orc or whatever, I need therapy :$ This has been going on for toooooo long :rolleyes:

*tries to fancy Dom instead, fails* :p

I don't think he is a sex symbol, but personally I think he is bloody hot! :p:D

I know a lot of people though that don't think he is attractive at all, I don't try to argue as everyone has different tastes. I see a few people who look a bit like Matt and still think they are hot as well. The way he is playing live is amazing and adds to the attraction :)

If any of that made sense lol! :happy:

Matt is definately sexy but part of the appeal for me is his talent...........he can play the piano and guitar like nobody's business.......that is part of what makes him so attractive I think..................

:yesey:

Oh and he can wear sparkly trousers without looking like an idiot ;):LOL: if that doesnt make you a sex symbol what does ? :p

• 1 month later...

Archived