Hahaha me and my best mate always had a joke about how we could imagine Matt doing a Prince one day...performing in purple catsuits and shagging his guitar on stage...well Matt IS short...but not as short as Prince..still we could see it happening ;p.

Hahaha me and my best mate always had a joke about how we could imagine Matt doing a Prince one day...performing in purple catsuits and shagging his guitar on stage...well Matt IS short...but not as short as Prince..still we could see it happening ;p.

I think J Hawkins Esq has cornered the market on that, though.

Haven't had a dream in a long time, but please, please, please let that not happen with Muse.

For you, do you think Matt Bellamy is a sex symbol? Some people say me yes because he's hot, he has blue eyes and a beautiful smiling and he's charming... But some other people say me he's ugly... So do you find these persons are jealous or they say truth? :confused: Give me your opinion!

:D Sorry for my bad english!! :D

Omg, as soon as I read this thread...I couldnt stop laughing. Yes yes he's a sex symbol :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

damn you all, i've just read this entire thread not noticing how old and pointless it is!!

But anyway, Matt is so talented, probably in EVERY way, that it doesn't matter how aesthetically pleasing he is! I personally thing he is a sexy beast but along with most things in life it's personal preference!

Therefore, don't be gay and ask silly questions!

But anyway, Matt is so talented, probably in EVERY way!

He is a yoyo guru. Knows everything there is to know about database programming. Is exceptional at milking goats. Has never lost a hotdog eating contest in his life. A fellatio champion. Knows how to cook a gazelle just right. His miming skills are awesome. Expert at waxing your legs without irritating your skin...

sorry

He is a yoyo guru. Knows everything there is to know about database programming. Is exceptional at milking goats. Has never lost a hotdog eating contest in his life. A fellatio champion. Knows how to cook a gazelle just right. His miming skills are awesome. Expert at waxing your legs without irritating your skin...

sorry

:LOL: I want to be like him some day!

:eek: What thing are you talking about??? :eek:

Oh, I thought that was the reason why you were so shocked :LOL::unsure:

Anyway, if you flip through Jouko's list, there's one thing a man shouldn't know how to do :LOL:

And of course I don't want to be like Matt, I just want to know how to do cool things like cooking a gazelle just right, in case I'm stuck in the desert some day and want to have a fancy dinner :D

:LOL:

After giving this much thought.....

I'm going to have to say yes.

I know I don't love him as much as I used to (I was very very scary at one stage in my life) but he's a rock frontman, he's as skinny as they come, he has immacculate hair, and plays the guitar in an orgasmic way.

All of these constitute to sex-god making.

Hmm.

Archived