Sir Patrick hates Muse! :-o

Loopmusic

Don't say that, I'm doing astrophysics at Uni :(

Woop. It's totally worthwhile. You're not particularly fond of sleep...are you?

It's one of the few degrees that tends to make you get Muse songs stuck in your head anyway :D

Woop. It's totally worthwhile. You're not particularly fond of sleep...are you?

It's one of the few degrees that tends to make you get Muse songs stuck in your head anyway :D

Yeah Muse certainly seems like the perfect soundtrack for an Astrophysics course.

Well it's hopefully at Bristol, I know they have a lovely big radiotelescope there :happy:

Don't say that, I'm doing astrophysics at Uni :(

i'm quite fond of astro myownself ;) i'm working on a phd in nuclear :noey:

I was listening to a talk recently that was an overview of something or other, and one slide had the words starlight, supermassive black hole and symmetry in a red, underlined font...

my reaction was: :awesome: followed immediately by :facepalm: at my own lameness :$

Yeah Muse certainly seems like the perfect soundtrack for an Astrophysics course.

Well it's hopefully at Bristol, I know they have a lovely big radiotelescope there :happy:

:yesey:

Doing a PhD in astrophysics myself, I was asked to tell some stuff about black holes on the radio. I suggested them to use SMBH as the intro and they played the whole song:happy:

(I happen to think it's Muse's worst song, but still it's kind of nice:))

Guest QueenOfNerds
Guys, Sir Patrick Moore is awesome.

He can play Firestarter (yes, that's right, twisted firestarter) on xylophone.

:yesey::\mm/: Rock on Sir Patrick:yesey::\mm/:

• 1 year later...

has the :srsb33f: started yet because some guy doesn't like Muse? *awaits*

...and I think this guy is hilarious :LOL: and interesting :happy:. He doesn't have the best taste in music, IMO, but that doesn't mean he's not brilliant. I'd love to have tea or something with him. :awesome:

Archived