• 2 weeks later...

IMPORTANT NEWS!

In one week I'll celebrate 1 year of the aMUSEd Cartoons, so, expect new cartoons coming in a week and the rest of the holidays! :dance:

...BUT WAIT! If you won't vote on what I'll say, I may stop drawing the cartoons! It's blackmail I know, but yeah, I know a lot of people who's a lazy ass and forget to vote... :stunned:

Me and my friend (she's also a muser, she's in the pics from the airport meet) Marta are in a contest to win tickets to Optimus Alive festival (it's in portugal). The thing is, I can only win tickets if I'm, in the Top3 most voted videos!!!

SO you first need to go here http://www.facebook.com/optimus?ref=ts and click "Like" the page. Then, go here http://tinyurl.com/39cg7gl and search for the video INES FREITAS and VOTE. :D

Seriously, if you want to see the video, laugh all you want ahahah :LOL:

BUT IF YOU DON'T VOTE I will stop doing the aMUSEd Series. I'm serious :( So I need to ask like this because a lot of people forgets.. Not to mention some of those have like 600 friends on FaceBook voting for them!

Thanks..but I already have like..20 videos or so with more votes than mine. I know how they did, I tried to do the same but Facebook "grounded" me. They said I started posting spam and now I'm blocked on commenting it or whatever for "some hours, or days".. and they can block my account forever :stunned: really? REALLY?! That's how the others DID I saw it, I was doing the same, and they're not blocked by FB, no, they have a bunch of votes and will get the tickets :facepalm:

:musesign::chris::dom::matt::musesign:

1 YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE aMUSEd SERIES!!!

:pope::party::dance::party::dance:

THANK YOU SO MUCH! THANK YOU ALL!

I fucking LOVE you guys so much. You have no idea.

1st let met thank Muse for everything they do: The music that makes me feel so much alive, that makes me feel so many emotions I've never felt, for making us laugh....for making us smile.

Itis thank to this incredible band that I started drawing these crazy cartoons....

And I love you all. For supporting me... for making you laugh with my cartoons.... and most of all: for you being all amazing friends. I really love you all... (damn I'm crying again) :supersad:

If it wasn't for the cartoons, I would never know you all...and if it wasn't for the cartoons I would have NEVER met Muse, because I would think it was "impossible".

I love you all so much :kiss:

THANK YOU

ANNIVERSARY.png

Archived