• 2 weeks later...

I know I've apologized for so many months already, and still the same. I know I haven't done an aMUSEd Cartoon for so long now, so many months, and I'm sorry. I've started some already, months ago, but didn't finish them! :( I'm so sorry!..

Please forgive me. Please...

I know I've apologized for so many months already, and still the same. I know I haven't done an aMUSEd Cartoon for so long now, so many months, and I'm sorry. I've started some already, months ago, but didn't finish them! :( I'm so sorry!..

We still lobe you though!! :awesome:

• 2 weeks later...

It's all good, just miss them :/ but take your time, sometimes we just lose our mojo for a while

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Nice :D

Do you work on any kind of stop-motion animation? Like silicon based models like Wallace and Gromit, etc? It'd be pretty epic to see a silicon Muse line-up :awesome:

ahah no, I guess not :chuckle: I just can't wait for next year, it will be full 2D frame-by-frame animation <3 (and it will be traditional animation, fuck yes :awesome: ) and in 3rd year it will be 3D animation I guess..

Ah yes, I am thinking of doing the Gliteratti in the hands of this crazy-red-haired meerkat, it will be at least, a good death, not like the one Gliteratti truly suffered :noey:

ahah no, I guess not :chuckle: I just can't wait for next year, it will be full 2D frame-by-frame animation <3 (and it will be traditional animation, fuck yes :awesome: ) and in 3rd year it will be 3D animation I guess..

Ah yes, I am thinking of doing the Gliteratti in the hands of this crazy-red-haired meerkat, it will be at least, a good death, not like the one Gliteratti truly suffered :noey:

Frame by frame? quality, that's as indepth and involved as you can get with you motion animation because you're literally overseeing every part of it, great stuff to be involved in :yesey:

3D animation I can't get because I'm partially blind in one eye and have no depth perception, which is key to seeing 3D, so I can't see the fuss.

I found it quite ironic that the Glitter died in such a mundane way compared to how most of Matts guitars end up :LOL:

AND because I had nothing better to do, and was bored as hell....... I grabbed a light, my camera, put my lens to F5.6 and 30" for exposure time and this happened :LOL:

76326_466832104817_720514817_5812511_8257541_n.jpg

/Fail

I also wrote Wolstenholme and BOOM PREGNANT ahah

cool :awesome:

if you're gonna make some more amused series, you really should do one about Dom's obsession for leopard print :chuckle:

• 3 weeks later...

Starting to cut Matthew Bellamy in aMUSEd style for the cutout animation for Animation Techniques class at College :D

Like I said, Glitterati needs a better death, so... I decided to make red-haired Matt, since he was crazy, playing the Glitterati, then smashing it in the end :yesey:

mattbcutout.png

Starting to cut Matthew Bellamy in aMUSEd style for the cutout animation for Animation Techniques class at College :D

Like I said, Glitterati needs a better death, so... I decided to make red-haired Matt, since he was crazy, playing the Glitterati, then smashing it in the end :yesey:

mattbcutout.png

Ines, can you be any more awesome?! Damn, animations are so fun! A few years ago we did stop motion animations with plastercine figures, a few model cars and a Lego dragon from Harry Potter. :LOL: Please put the finished animation on here! I'd love to see how it turns out as I've never seen an animated film made with paper characters.

Btw do you have any advice for someone thinking about starting a web comic? I have an idea for the storyline and I have a brand new graphics tablet which I'd love to use to draw it with, thing is, I don't know where to start. :$

Ines, can you be any more awesome?! Damn, animations are so fun! A few years ago we did stop motion animations with plastercine figures, a few model cars and a Lego dragon from Harry Potter. :LOL: Please put the finished animation on here! I'd love to see how it turns out as I've never seen an animated film made with paper characters.

Btw do you have any advice for someone thinking about starting a web comic? I have an idea for the storyline and I have a brand new graphics tablet which I'd love to use to draw it with, thing is, I don't know where to start. :$

South Park started with real paper, and I'm sure you've seen South Park already ;) Cut-out animation, search about it. I'm a frame-by-frame lover, but I have to make this, so.. and a loto f the animations out there in computers are done in the same method, which I kind of hate, nowadays it's because it quicker and such and thre are so many awful animations out there done this way (cut-out vector)..eeeeeeeewwww :fear:

Oh well, just...start doing it. Maybe you can start on deviantART, or on a blog, or search if there are any websites where you can host your own webcomic :D ? I'm really a n00b at webcomics, I'm more of a traditional comic artist, especially because I've published in Fanzines and read fanzines, and fanzines, if you don't know what it is, are amateur printed comics (hey, it can be done by amazing artists, even professional artists, and can be printed in a very professional way, even more professional than some books, but if the book doesn't have an ISBN it's not commercialized, so therefor, "amateur". But yeah, amateur can be a stupid label, so Fanzine is something really important and good in the comics world).

• 1 month later...

Archived