MY FRIENDS! I need your help! :D

I submitted a design into Threadlesss, and hel me get the design printed in a shirt! P*LEASE score my design (as a tee, and 5 please)

http://www.threadless.com/submission/276826/Nerds_Fuel

Also, if it gets printed, I'll get money, and that will help me for the Wembley Stadium fund! :D please ask your friends!

That's awesome!!!:awesome: Do you have to sign up after you voted for the vote to be counted?:unsure: im confused:facepalm::LOL:

If you don't have an account, create one (please :supersad: ) and then vote :D

Created one and commented:awesome: It's awesome! I need some fuel...:LOL:

Oh and thanks for the friend request at facebook:awesome:

:chuckle:

hey, hey, I'm sure Matt will love the Dom gay jokes, he's doing them allllll the time :yesey:

Also, oh god, ANOTHER prediction guys!!! :stunned: remember the Glam Muse cartoon?........ remember Matt? He was wearing sparkly silver/tinfoil........ and what he's been wearing a lot now?! :eek:

And when I drew him like that, we didn't have tinfoil matt! And now it's getting worst! :pope: what have I done?

you inspired him :chuckle:

I scored your design :) I hope you'll get the money :happy:

OH YEAH, In other news, School ends tomorrow! whoooop! Exams in a week, then............. SPARE TIME! will dop aMUSEd of course! :dance: (but I will need to start driving lessons, take my otehr wisdom tooth AND do an operation to carpal tunnel syndrome :stunned: )

OH YEAH, In other news, School ends tomorrow! whoooop! Exams in a week, then............. SPARE TIME! will dop aMUSEd of course! :dance: (but I will need to start driving lessons, take my otehr wisdom tooth AND do an operation to carpal tunnel syndrome :stunned: )

Have fun! And good luck with everything! :kiss:

Gooood luck :D and I'm looking forward to some more aMUSEd :p

just finished checking the whole thread, and i have to say that Ines, you're a genius! :yesey: you're so creative, funny and talented, i really love your series :awesome: and the Dom plush, too..it should be an official product :chuckle:

and also i'm so glad that you meet the guys and gave the aMUSEd to Chris. i'd really love to see their reactions to it :LOL:

so just keep the aMUSEd going on! they give us good laughs after a tiring day :happy:

and good luck with exams! :ninja:

Seriously.... Matt's tinfoils suits, Chris smoking pipe, the giant a

scary bears from Uprising video, the keytar, etc.... :pope:

Woah! :eek::D You are getting quite a track record. Either you ARE from the future OR there is a psychic wormhole from your brain to theirs. Or they have secretly been abducting you and sucking your ideas out of you:eek: ...do you have any unexplained absences??:p

More importantly, what are you going to make them do next?:LOL:

Hurrah! More aMUSEd stuff - can't wait:happy: Good luck with the exams, driving etc. :)

Woah! :eek::D You are getting quite a track record. Either you ARE from the future OR there is a psychic wormhole from your brain to theirs. Or they have secretly been abducting you and sucking your ideas out of you:eek: ...do you have any unexplained absences??:p

More importantly, what are you going to make them do next?:LOL:

Hurrah! More aMUSEd stuff - can't wait:happy: Good luck with the exams, driving etc. :)

:pope: I'm afraid of making them do.. something more...

Already sketched some aMUSEd :yesey:and today I had my first driving class lesson :ninja: not too hard, the driving lessons will be the tricky ones

:pope: I'm afraid of making them do.. something more...

Already sketched some aMUSEd :yesey:and today I had my first driving class lesson :ninja: not too hard, the driving lessons will be the tricky ones

Haha, I just started driving, too. :chuckle: It's fun!

I think you should... draw Muse playing epic setlists. :shifty:

I want them to play Glorious at LCCG because that's my friend and mine's "song" and she'll explode in the middle of the crowd if they do :happy:

You want your friend to explode? :eek: That's quite disturbing....

Hmmmm.... you should make them make a music video for Exogenesis. :eek: That would be rather long.

Has that image verification box always been there?

You want your friend to explode? :eek: That's quite disturbing....

Okay... I don't want her to explode... but she would probably scream quite alot... for quite a while :unsure: and she'd be happy forEVER if they did and so would I :awesome:

and what's with the new image verification? :erm:

Okay... I don't want her to explode... but she would probably scream quite alot... for quite a while :unsure: and she'd be happy forEVER if they did and so would I :awesome:

and what's with the new image verification? :erm:

what image verification?

They put up the image verification in order to prevent Spambots. For a while there it was for all users - now it's just for the newly registered ones. That's what Niall said anyways ;)

Oh that makes more sense. I thought it was doing that 'cause I posted too much or something, which I really don't even...

Archived