Forgot to mention this: we succeeded!!! :D portuguese musers thank you all!

Top5 of Rock in Rio includes Bliss, Citizen Erased, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Showbiz and Assassin! :dance: THANK YOU ALL for voting!

This is my new project Well, it's for schooll.... Dom plush! The head is finished:

http://twitpic.com/1lujtb and http://twitpic.com/1luio1/full

:awesome:

That's adorable! :happy:

And congrats Portugal on your poll! :) Me wantz poll. :shifty:

Top5 of Rock in Rio includes Bliss, Citizen Erased, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Showbiz and Assassin! :dance: THANK YOU ALL for voting!

This is my new project Well, it's for schooll.... Dom plush! The head is finished:

Dude, that's wicked! Out of all of those I'd love for Assassin to be played, if I was going at least :p

Great job so far with the plush :)

i've been going through this thread a bit each day (i enjoy procrastinating :p) and yes i'm a bit late but this stuff is not only ingenious but brilliantly done! :awesome: :awesome: :awesome:

VERY jealous of your talent atm :p looking forward for more to come :)

i hope that you do get these to muse and if you do you should film their reaction or something cause i would love to see that haha, good job, keep up the awesomeness :D

So, apparently, in less than 2 months, I'll be celebrating 1 year of The aMUSEd Series! WOW! :pope:

If it wasn't for the aMUSEd Series cartoons, I wouldn't have meet so many amazing musers! You're all awesome, love you all! ♥ Thanks for supporting me!!!

You're so awesome, pokemew :D Your cartoons are so win, that I looked back through all the pages so I could see every single one. Thanks for making me laugh!

BTW, cute Dom plush :LOL:

And you are so lucky. I would kill to have Citizen Erased and Showbiz played at the concert I'm going to, but Australia is full of BH&R lovers, so I'm pretty much screwed. Oh, well. Enjoy the gig! :D

Hope you can make some new cartoons soon. :D

So, apparently, in less than 2 months, I'll be celebrating 1 year of The aMUSEd Series! WOW! :pope:

If it wasn't for the aMUSEd Series cartoons, I wouldn't have meet so many amazing musers! You're all awesome, love you all! ♥ Thanks for supporting me!!!

Wow! :dance::dance::dance:

Will do a new aMUSEd really soon! School is almost finishing, then it's national exams...and summer vacations!

Anyway, I would like to ask you guys something...

My birthday is next Tuesday (25th) It's my 18th birthday!... Why don't you give me a challenge to do? Anything, random, stupid, cool, doesn't matter. Then, I will pick one :D

Will do a new aMUSEd really soon! School is almost finishing, then it's national exams...and summer vacations!

My birthday is next Tuesday (25th) It's my 18th birthday!... Why don't you give me a challenge to do? Anything, random, stupid, cool, doesn't matter. Then, I will pick one :D

I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL. :fear: /not really

Do something with Chris trying to keep crazy uncle Matt from destroying the house every time he comes over to visit. :LOL:

I CHALLENGE THEE TO A DUEL. :fear: /not really

Do something with Chris trying to keep crazy uncle Matt from destroying the house every time he comes over to visit. :LOL:

I accept your duel! :fear:

Is that a part of the challenge? Because it's not supposed to be aMSUEd related :chuckle:

Hurrah - well done you lot:D

Wow isn't your Dom a cutie! You are not only fantastic at drawing/2D, you are talented in 3D too...can't wait to see your versions of Matt and Chris. :D

It's been a pleasure. Your stuff is brilliant. I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'd pay good money for it (and so would others, I'm sure). The band really ought to be shown your cartoons etc - I'm sure they'd love them!

oOOooh goody!:happy:

Hmm...how about rollerskating in a superhero costume down the high street?

Or...a Musey balloon race...blow up lots of balloons with MUSE on them, tie on tags for people to write on, and let them go. See how many responses you get.

Dye your hair bright pink! (if you haven't done so already, in which case, dye it blue)

In case I forget (my own daughter's 9th birthday is on the 26th so am Preparing for her Party:eek:) - HAPPY BIRTHDAY for next week!! Hope you have a splendid time;)

I'm a tad bit late but congrats on the Rock in Rio thing! Awesome songs! I wish they did that when I saw them... Eh, it was still awesome, so oh well. And the Dom plush is adowable! OOOOOO you should make one about the cheesefest that is NSC.

Dom plush! Dom plush! :awesome: I challenge you to make us all Dom plushes. :LOL:

HELP?? Fuck...Marta, a friend of mine, won double tickets to Paris gig! And she gave me one ticket! And the gig is on my Birthday! BUT teh flights are too expensive, even easyjet doubled the price from night to day! My parents cant help me they just spent 4000€ because of the car accident, now the lawyers and my angoulême trip... now the RiR Festival whic his 2 days after! (and comic festival, which is on the 29th/30th)!

Do you know of a way to get money?!?! Cheapest flights are... like... around 280 euros...

Do you have any ideas for me to get at least some amout of money in....3/4 days? AND if I can't go, tI'll give my ticket to someone who CAN go, don't worry the ticket won't be sold nor wasted!. That's just too wrong

.... :'( :'( :'(

HELP?? Fuck...Marta, a friend of mine, won double tickets to Paris gig! And she gave me one ticket! And the gig is on my Birthday! BUT teh flights are too expensive, even easyjet doubled the price from night to day! My parents cant help me they just spent 4000€ because of the car accident, now the lawyers and my angoulême trip... now the RiR Festival whic his 2 days after! (and comic festival, which is on the 29th/30th)!

Do you know of a way to get money?!?! Cheapest flights are... like... around 280 euros...

Do you have any ideas for me to get at least some amout of money in....3/4 days? AND if I can't go, tI'll give my ticket to someone who CAN go, don't worry the ticket won't be sold nor wasted!. That's just too wrong

.... :'( :'( :'(

ask your job (if you have one) if you can get your pay checks ahead, or have a big car boot sale, or just put tons of stuff on eBay.

you could always get the ferry (if you live in england) and then get a bus/taxi to the gig.....

Good luck :kiss:

ask your job (if you have one) if you can get your pay checks ahead, or have a big car boot sale, or just put tons of stuff on eBay.

you could always get the ferry (if you live in england) and then get a bus/taxi to the gig.....

Good luck :kiss:

I'm still in school hun, I don't even know what a car boot sale is.. I can try Ebay but I don't have anything valuable.. and I'm from Portugal ;) thanks anyway

I'm still in school hun, I don't even know what a car boot sale is.. I can try Ebay but I don't have anything valuable.. and I'm from Portugal ;) thanks anyway

ooh :(

maybe you can borrow money from your friends, just a small bit from some people should do it :)

Thanks so much for posting all these awesome pics, I love them :p Keep up the good work and I hope you can find a way of getting to that gig :( I'm sort of in the same boat, trying to get enough money together so me and my friend can afford train faire to Nottingham and then the coach trip and tickets package for the Manchester gig... Those are the only tickets left :mad:

EDIT: Me and Marta thought a lot, searched a lot, by train, plane, bus.... we can't go.... there's..no way.... so we're going to send an email to them to give it to someone else... Good Luck to whoever will get it! Hope you'll enjoy it for us :'( :'(

EDIT: Me and Marta thought a lot, searched a lot, by train, plane, bus.... we can't go.... there's..no way.... so we're going to send an email to them to give it to someone else... Good Luck to whoever will get it! Hope you'll enjoy it for us :'( :'(

You won them via the site's contest right? I found this in the muse.mu news section

If you have won a pair of tickets and can no longer attend the show, please reply to the email by we sent you by 12:00 on Monday and we'll reallocate the tickets. Please don't try to sell your tickets as you will need photo ID to pick up your wristband for this show and wristbands will only be attached to the person whose name is on the guest list and their guest.

Archived