I actualy started choking, you should put a warning label saying... WARNING, do not eat while watching...like the guitar throw

hahaha :chuckle:

poor you!

I actualy started choking, you should put a warning label saying... WARNING, do not eat while watching...like the guitar throw

xDD LOL Same, that was so FUNNY! xDD The gutiar throw was like.... EPIC D:

I must say, I should have joined along with this thread AGES ago! D: It's so awesome :happy:

Does anyone want to ask Tom Kirk, if you find him in a future gig or festival (before Wembley) if Muse liked the aMUSEd Cartoons? :D

I'm having this awesome vision of musers acting like ninjas just to ask him that:LOL:

your video is awesome :LOL: can't wait to see it coloured

WEEEEMMMBBBLLLAAAAAYYYY!

I got scammed out of tickets :eek: Not. Cool.

Then my amazing dad managed to get us some more today :D I love him so much :happy: he's so cool :cool:

WEEEEMMMBBBLLLAAAAAYYYY!

I got scammed out of tickets :eek: Not. Cool.

Then my amazing dad managed to get us some more today :D I love him so much :happy: he's so cool :cool:

How'd you get scammed?

Sorry sorry I will finish the aMUSEdS that I started!! Sorry...anyway...

WHO'S GOING TO WEMBLEY!!!!!!! :D

I will watch it on youtube, just because england is so expensive for me to get to thanks to our new PM raising prices on jet fuel...stupid lady, now I cannot see muse :(

How'd you get scammed?

No clue, I just found out yesterday. We didn't get charged, but we definitely ordered them, nothing came. :eek:

*rejoins thread*

NOT ME!!!

Fuck living in the US...

This. :supersad:

I've been lurking in this thread for a while without posting anything, but I must say, now that I'm posting, I completely adore the aMUSEd Series and can't wait for the next one! :happy:

Before i registered a few days ago i looked around a long time and especially on this thread. It's hilarious,and i've been laughing alot! The video almost made me die of laughter :LOL:

Totally agree. Oh pokemew, where ARE you?! :unsure::(*snif*

Actually we know you have a Life. ;) Hope the education thing is going well. Come back here soon! :)