Haha, I don't think you've offended anyone :p. There are people who like Nickelback, but I never trusted those people's music tastes anyway ;)

*silently wonders if anyone on this thread likes Nickelback*

Haha exactly! I'm not sure if it's possible for someone to like Muse and Nickelback. I mean Muse is just like awesome and Nickelback..... Erm how do I put this in nice words....? Nickelback.... has very..... special.....? music......

*Is also still somewhat wondering if anyone likes Nickelback....*

Haha exactly! I'm not sure if it's possible for someone to like Muse and Nickelback. I mean Muse is just like awesome and Nickelback..... Erm how do I put this in nice words....? Nickelback.... has very..... special.....? music......

*Is also still somewhat wondering if anyone likes Nickelback....*

If by special you mean empty of any good sounding songs :D

*Is pretty sure that no one here likes Nickelback*

Sorry guys for the April Fools prank :chuckle:

I've been really bad, in pain, took out my wisdom tooth :supersad: anyway....Happy Easter :D

K, that hurt, I just come home from shearing, get on the computer tried as, clicked on the link just then and found some red haired idiot tellin me he won't let me down, grrrr, too worn out to rage, getting no were wiv love ballad, god they are shits to right without insparation, I even huged my dog too see if that would work, nag, CAN ANYONE HELP ME:LOL:

OH MY GOD I WON THE MYSPACE MUSE BACK CATALOG CONTEST!!! :D me and A FRIEND she was in MY HOUSE when we read MySpace tweet... :awesome::dance: :dance:

wow! i have no idea what that is but winning contests is an event that seems to come few and far between, well done :awesome:

Quote:

Originally Posted by gigapoodle

Haha, I don't think you've offended anyone . There are people who like Nickelback, but I never trusted those people's music tastes anyway

*silently wonders if anyone on this thread likes Nickelback*

i must be a world first then for liking muse and nickleback, but i have a very wide wierd variety of music taste;)

just a question though, have you only heard the stuff of theirs thats on the radio? cause that stuffs crap, the good stuff is more their rock stuff like on dark horse

but dont sweat no offense

it's official: i went through the 63 pages of this thread managing not to die from laughing so hard.

you are a pwoperly talented artist, young lady!

really, this is like...AMAZING. Best thing ever!

I'm waiting patiently, I wait for more aMUSEd.

Hey guys! Have been really busy with school and other works :(

But PLEASE help me out on here because someone screwed up all the votes.Remember the summer setlist polls? Well, on the Rock in Rio festival poll SMBH, PiB, Hysteria and Uprising are one of the top voted.... it doesn't make sense! They ALWAYS play those songs!

The voting close tomorrow. Portuguese fans asked me this (since they're on the top too, so help us out to get them in Top 5 and not those songs they always play)

CE and BLiss are in the top, so PLEASE vote for B&H, Showbizz and Assassin - http://muse.mu/page.aspx?page=rockinriopoll

They are the ones more voted next to PiB, Uprising, etc....

Help us out, the voting close tomorrow! (it's all fault of some dumb asses who are voting on songs they ALREADY play!)

But PLEASE help me out on here. Remember the summer setlist polls? Well, on the Rock in Rio festival poll SMBH, PiB, Hysteria and Uprising are one of the top voted.... it doesn't make sense! They ALWAYS play those songs!

The voting close tomorrow. Portuguese fans asked me this (since they're on the top too, so help us out to get them in Top 5 and not those songs they always play)

CE and BLiss are in the top, so PLEASE vote for B&H, Showbizz and Assassin - http://bit.ly/99pbHT

Help us out, the voting close tomorrow! (it's all fault of some dumb asses who are voting on songs they ALREADY play!)

Done :happy:

But PLEASE help me out on here because someone screwed up all the votes.Remember the summer setlist polls? Well, on the Rock in Rio festival poll SMBH, PiB, Hysteria and Uprising are one of the top voted.... it doesn't make sense! They ALWAYS play those songs!

CE and BLiss are in the top, so PLEASE vote for B&H, Showbizz and Assassin - http://bit.ly/99pbHT

do it, do it, do it, do it!!

help the portuguese fans

i'll give you cookies :awesome:

edit: thank you, church :happy:

Forgot to mention this: we succeeded!!! :D portuguese musers thank you all!

Top5 of Rock in Rio includes Bliss, Citizen Erased, Butterflies and Hurricanes, Showbiz and Assassin! :dance: THANK YOU ALL for voting!

This is my new project Well, it's for schooll.... Dom plush! The head is finished:

http://twitpic.com/1lujtb and http://twitpic.com/1luio1/full

:awesome:

Archived