I have already posted these 3 in the Art Thread, but because I will make a series of them, I think it's better to have a new thread, right? If not, feel free to delete it ;)

So, here are the first 3 ones:

pwoperbanana.png

spidydom.png

drunkenmuse.png

Enjoy :D

you're nuts! here I said it! :LOL:

why xu, why? :awesome:

Here's a new one!

THIS ONE IS DEDICATED TO THE FANS THAT HATE THAT BLUE SHIRT OF MATT that is recently in photos of them... IT'S HORRIBLE and it looks nasty in so many ways :LOL:

Nastyblueshirt.png

Thanks guys!!! :D

heyy heyyy XD I post when I finish them, so I need to think for more ideas now eheh

Yeah, I should stated in the thread tittle it's funny muse cartoons.... i forgot... so people just don't know what this is :/ I just want to make people laugh with this, and I'm sure all of ou guys will :D

thanks guys!!! :D you made me happy!

These are excellent, especially the drunk one and the interview one. I think you're overusing the 'pwopper' catchphrase though. That's the only thing I can find wrong with it. ;)

I know I know ^^; I'm having new ideas and they don't have the word lol

(do you guys actually read what I write in matt's speech? o.o I thought they were unreadale :LOL: )

ahahha! I read them too, I especially love how you illustrated it, it's exactly like when he talks, you have to put some effort and concentration to it but you can understand it!

but... ahem... still waiting...;)

(no pressure really, I know it takes time to make good work!)

ahah well.. GOOD XD i also talk like him.. >.>

anyway, sorry, I've been busy with otehr stuff! Will try to do another one ASAP!

Meanwhile, you can also give ideas! I will credit you the idea if I use it :D

dom and matt fishing?

Guest Octazooka
Thanks guys!!! :D

heyy heyyy XD I post when I finish them, so I need to think for more ideas now eheh

Yeah, I should stated in the thread tittle it's funny muse cartoons.... i forgot... so people just don't know what this is :/ I just want to make people laugh with this, and I'm sure all of ou guys will :D

Start with that ugly leopard print shirt that Dom once wore! Matt can take his revenge on that one :LOL:

Archived