Dispatched last week, no sign of it yet.

Hmmm...that's more people without them then. Neither Brian or I have had our order delivered yet. And if they don't come tomorrow then they're gonna get caught up in the strike action. :eek: I'm beginning to wonder if dispatched actually does mean dispatched...I thought they were sending them out Special Delivery, what with the service charge, obviously not. :mad::noey:

So what's the plan batman?!

Are we meeting before then?

For dinner and shiz?

I don't have my ticket yet, but i'm not panicking just yet :) I'm kinda going alone too.

I love the Get On My Horse site.

That's one huge horse "winky".

:LOL:

:awesome: I can't stop singing it :indiff:

I prob won't be meeting up with anyone, I'm going with some friends and we've got to get home from school and stuff. And also, I will probably be sick or something if I have any dinner :(

Btw guise, don't panic about your tickets! I'm sure you'll be fine :happy:

Yeesh. Sorry for neglecting you guys! I've been mega busy with college.

Awesome, tickets have been dispatched?! Can't wait!

I am unsure of whether I will be able to meet any of you guys beforehand, as my sister doesn't know whether she can attend or not. If she is, I can. If not, my mum is coming with me... Free ride to the arena! :D

2 weeks on Thursday!

Hmmm...that's more people without them then. Neither Brian or I have had our order delivered yet. And if they don't come tomorrow then they're gonna get caught up in the strike action. :eek: I'm beginning to wonder if dispatched actually does mean dispatched...I thought they were sending them out Special Delivery, what with the service charge, obviously not. :mad::noey:

Btw guise, don't panic about your tickets! I'm sure you'll be fine :happy:

Well, it's now Wednesday and still no sign of them (seetickets did finally deliver my Green Day ticket though - the gig is next Tuesday :LOL:) so if they arrive tomorrow, then it will have been a week since they were sent out. Poor show, Ticketmaster :noey:

BUT, my mum spoke to my postie after signing for my GD ticket, and it turns out that signed for tickets aren't actually sent out by Royal Mail, it's another company. Or something. I didn't really understand what she was saying (thanks to my dog barking her head off at someone DARING to walk past the window :eek:), but yeah, signed for tickets apparently shouldn't get caught up in the strike action. Apparently.

My tickets have come today too :D (atleast i hope so...im not home from work yet but i told my sister to open my mail and she said theres "some kind of tickets":LOL:)

I need to organise how to get home now :erm:

EDIT:

Yay they are my ticekts! :D

I have a question though...

On the ticket it says Thu 5 Nov 09 7:30 PM (Doors open at 6:00PM)

What does that mean? I assume Muse arent starting at half 7 (i wish :awesome:) so is it when the support starts or is the 6pm thing just so as they can get everyone in before the show starts at half 7 even though the support wont be on straight away at 7:30...?

Ive never been to a gig at a bigger venue before, its probably commonplace but im just making sure i know what time turn up...

You all have your tickets...:'(

When is the right time to panic?

I don't have mine yet either, it's been a week since they were 'dispatched' (dispatched my arse :indiff:). Give a week and see what happens. . .where did you order yours from?

Not yet! Have faith! :fear: You could ring up the company you bought the tickets from? Have other people who bought from the same place as you got theirs yet?

Most ticket outlets say to wait about 5 days before the event before ringing them :erm: Cutting it fine or what.

Archived