Its so brilliant, you can take pictures and EVERYTHING! It's really squishy (:awesome:) but great :D How hard do you reckon it will be at Muse (seeing as you've seen them before) to get to the barrier? Should I try and get there in the first place, before the support come on and then try and stay there? THIS NEEDS PLANNING! :fear:

Um. Gigs and tours I think..it was in the pre sale anyway.

Ummm. . .well, like I said, you can turn up at anytime and get very close to the front, but for barrier itself, you're looking at a lot of queueing - like, from early/mid morning. I had to queue from 6.30am for Teignmouth :LOL:

Ah right. . .I think seetickets sent all their tickets out a bit earlier, so yeah, the ticketmaster ones should hopefully be here soon.

Ummm. . .well, like I said, you can turn up at anytime and get very close to the front, but for barrier itself, you're looking at a lot of queueing - like, from early/mid morning. I had to queue from 6.30am for Teignmouth :LOL:

Ah right. . .I think seetickets sent all their tickets out a bit earlier, so yeah, the ticketmaster ones should hopefully be here soon.

:eek: HOLY CRAP! 6:30am?! Were there many people there at that crazy time in the morning? I have school :(

although will be able to leave at about 2 instead of 4 :awesome: I might just get there asap, then try and push to the front during the waiting around at the start. Do people get annoyed if you try and get to the front? One girl in front of me kept elbowing me and pushing me back for no apparent reason. They weren't even on stage yet! Sheesh :rolleyes:

But when I was on the barrier, some sweet guy basically had his arms round me, standing behind me so I was quite sheltered from stuff :happy:

They will get there eventually :yesey:

:eek: HOLY CRAP! 6:30am?! Were there many people there at that crazy time in the morning? I have school :(

although will be able to leave at about 2 instead of 4 :awesome: I might just get there asap, then try and push to the front during the waiting around at the start. Do people get annoyed if you try and get to the front? One girl in front of me kept elbowing me and pushing me back for no apparent reason. They weren't even on stage yet! Sheesh :rolleyes:

But when I was on the barrier, some sweet guy basically had his arms round me, standing behind me so I was quite sheltered from stuff :happy:

They will get there eventually :yesey:

Probably about. . .ten people there already? They'd been queueing from 5.30. It might sound insane, but y'know. . .why the hell not, if that's what they want to do? :LOL: Hm, they tend to get annoyed if you just barge past. . .the trick is to weave through the crowd and just continually say "Sorry, excuse me please" in a lovely pleasant voice :chuckle: Bless him. . .yeah, crowds are usually pretty friendly for the most part, there's just that one or two who spoils things.

:happy:

Probably about. . .ten people there already? They'd been queueing from 5.30. It might sound insane, but y'know. . .why the hell not, if that's what they want to do? :LOL: Hm, they tend to get annoyed if you just barge past. . .the trick is to weave through the crowd and just continually say "Sorry, excuse me please" in a lovely pleasant voice :chuckle: Bless him. . .yeah, crowds are usually pretty friendly for the most part, there's just that one or two who spoils things.

:happy:

Woah, that does sound insane! Haha, it IS insane :LOL: I might just do what I did today and when they come on, hopefully filter myself through. I'm really little so I should work *fingers crossed* there's nothing worse than being a few rows behind the barrier. People didn't react to "excuse me please" very well today :LOL: They just didn't let them through, or they did so VERY reluctantly! :rolleyes: Tell me about it! The guy was sweet, but he was VERY sticky :LOL:

Woah, that does sound insane! Haha, it IS insane :LOL: I might just do what I did today and when they come on, hopefully filter myself through. I'm really little so I should work *fingers crossed* there's nothing worse than being a few rows behind the barrier. People didn't react to "excuse me please" very well today :LOL: They just didn't let them through, or they did so VERY reluctantly! :rolleyes: Tell me about it! The guy was sweet, but he was VERY sticky :LOL:

Ah, well, it differs from band to band, but generally it tends to work! Mm, lovely. . .nothing you want more than to be covered in someone else's sweat :awesome:

Had a thought, we might well be arriving at the arena at the same time - did you maybe want to swap numbers? That way we could queue the last few hours and work our way through the crowd together?

Ah, well, it differs from band to band, but generally it tends to work! Mm, lovely. . .nothing you want more than to be covered in someone else's sweat :awesome:

Had a thought, we might well be arriving at the arena at the same time - did you maybe want to swap numbers? That way we could queue the last few hours and work our way through the crowd together?

Omg, I didn't realise Franz fans were so violent :LOL: Muse will only be worse. Much, much worse. Oh yes! It was my favourite part of the evening :yesey: That, after having a cup of water being thrown over me. It went all down the side of my face and drenched my top. Good times. :rolleyes:

Hm, sure, pm? Don't you want to stick around near the back? I'll be with my friends and anyone else from my school who we meet up with :happy: my school has great taste in music (mostly) it has so many Musers! :awesome:

Omg, I didn't realise Franz fans were so violent :LOL: Muse will only be worse. Much, much worse. Oh yes! It was my favourite part of the evening :yesey: That, after having a cup of water being thrown over me. It went all down the side of my face and drenched my top. Good times. :rolleyes:

Hm, sure, pm? Don't you want to stick around near the back? I'll be with my friends and anyone else from my school who we meet up with :happy: my school has great taste in music (mostly) it has so many Musers! :awesome:

Suppose it depends on the crowd, but Muse gigs tend to be more 'squishy' than really rough. There's an infamous group of Franz fans who can be pretty brutal in their treatment of others! Eurgh, that kind of thing is only really appreciated after the gig when you're all hot and sweaty, not before or during :LOL:

Nah, I want to get close, just not in the really manic bit. Awesome, it must be nice to have so many like minded people you can chat about the band with :D

Suppose it depends on the crowd, but Muse gigs tend to be more 'squishy' than really rough. There's an infamous group of Franz fans who can be pretty brutal in their treatment of others! Eurgh, that kind of thing is only really appreciated after the gig when you're all hot and sweaty, not before or during :LOL:

Nah, I want to get close, just not in the really manic bit. Awesome, it must be nice to have so many like minded people you can chat about the band with :D

Oh, really? Well that's something I suppose! But it means major overheating. Bad times. What's really bad is when people on one side of you are jumping up and down, but people on the other side are standing still! You just don't know what to do :LOL: inorite! This was way at the start. THANKS. But the stewards handed out paper towels :happy:

Oh, ok. Yeahh, its really good! I think I'm the most obsessed Muser in my year :$ (at least the most fangirly anyway ;))

Oh, really? Well that's something I suppose! But it means major overheating. Bad times. What's really bad is when people on one side of you are jumping up and down, but people on the other side are standing still! You just don't know what to do :LOL: inorite! This was way at the start. THANKS. But the stewards handed out paper towels :happy:

Oh, ok. Yeahh, its really good! I think I'm the most obsessed Muser in my year :$ (at least the most fangirly anyway ;))

That's the one good thing about Muse nearly always playing in Autumn/Winter time - you might freeze your arse off queueing, but at least there's a lesser risk of overheating once you're inside! The bigger venues have to have some form of air con though, so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. Oh yeah, that's pretty awkward. . .I just jump anyway :LOL: Aw, bless them.

Nothing wrong with that ;)

That's the one good thing about Muse nearly always playing in Autumn/Winter time - you might freeze your arse off queueing, but at least there's a lesser risk of overheating once you're inside! The bigger venues have to have some form of air con though, so hopefully it wouldn't be too bad. Oh yeah, that's pretty awkward. . .I just jump anyway :LOL: Aw, bless them.

Nothing wrong with that ;)

Haha, it's freezing before and after, but boiling during :rolleyes: Air con would be pretty blissfull :happy: I know at Muse, I'll know every single song, so I WILL be jumping!! :D

Everyona just knows me because of Muse now :LOL:

Haha, it's freezing before and after, but boiling during :rolleyes: Air con would be pretty blissfull :happy: I know at Muse, I'll know every single song, so I WILL be jumping!! :D

Everyona just knows me because of Muse now :LOL:

Best of both worlds :awesome: Ah, so long as you have something to keep you warm before and after, and make sure you stay hydrated during, then it should all be grand. :\mm/:

Ditto :LOL:

Best of both worlds :awesome: Ah, so long as you have something to keep you warm before and after, and make sure you stay hydrated during, then it should all be grand. :\mm/:

Ditto :LOL:

Hm, I'm not sure about taking a jacket. I'd have to carry it through the gig :( I did try and stay hydrated today, but there was too much bouncing for drinking :rolleyes: And my head was knocked too much by too many shoulders :indiff: Being short is rubbish.

Hm, I'm not sure about taking a jacket. I'd have to carry it through the gig :( I did try and stay hydrated today, but there was too much bouncing for drinking :rolleyes: And my head was knocked too much by too many shoulders :indiff: Being short is rubbish.

I usually just wear a hoodie that I can tie around my waist - if you tie the sleeves in a knot, then it generally stays put and doesn't fall down! There's always a danger of spilling water everywhere whilst trying to take a drink when everyone else starts bouncing :LOL: Ah, but the smaller you are, the easier it is to weave through the crowd!

I usually just wear a hoodie that I can tie around my waist - if you tie the sleeves in a knot, then it generally stays put and doesn't fall down! There's always a danger of spilling water everywhere whilst trying to take a drink when everyone else starts bouncing :LOL: Ah, but the smaller you are, the easier it is to weave through the crowd!

Oooh, good plan! I'll do that then! It's gonna be FREEZING, queueing up and getting home! Lmao, I just didn't have any water at all. I'm still alive - just! I'm surprised I didn't faint or anything! Heh, I guess that's how I managed to filter through everyone tonight ;)

Oooh, good plan! I'll do that then! It's gonna be FREEZING, queueing up and getting home! Lmao, I just didn't have any water at all. I'm still alive - just! I'm surprised I didn't faint or anything! Heh, I guess that's how I managed to filter through everyone tonight ;)

Fainting at gigs is not fun, I've done it before :facepalm: They just shoved a bottle of water at me, watched me it chug it down, then guided me back to the standing area :LOL:

Fainting at gigs is not fun, I've done it before :facepalm: They just shoved a bottle of water at me, watched me it chug it down, then guided me back to the standing area :LOL:

I'll try my hardest not to faint, then! OMGGGG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yztVRn1xKxQ

watching live videos on youtube is just getting me so excited!!! :D I just keep thinking "omgomgomg. that's going to be me soooooon!!!" I would absolutely LOVE for them to play CE, but I highly doubt it :( I noticed Butterflies wasn't on the set list for the past 3 pre-tour gigs :supersad: It's my favourite :supersad::supersad:

Have not got my ticket but I should be going to the Echo Arena for my first ever Muse gig! Like Jess I hope to god they play Citizen Erased, but I know for a fact theyll play at least half a dozen of my favourite Muset tunes so not to worry.

Unfortunately I dont have any mates who are into Muse so ill be going by myself, If anyone else is going alone feel free to message me if you wanna meet in the queue and keep each other company for a few hours, im not arsed about being inside by myself, just the waiting around for a few hours outside.

I hope my tickets arrive this week.

I just bought a box of 50 glowsticks for £5 from Amazon :LOL:

Spent about £8000 preparing for this gig :eek:

New wheelchair alone totals £7k because of interest etc :eek: :eek:

OMFG. :awesome: *goes to buy some* :p

Btw. Off topic slightly :shifty:

I got sent this. It's so catchy. I can't stop watching it :stunned:

http://www.getonmyhorse.com

Can't not share. :awesome:

Archived