Good times :awesome:

It should be fine, but I would book them asap otherwise they go really expensive :indiff:

Bring it onnnnnnn :awesome: I'm normally all about queueing for the barrier, but won't be doing that for Liverpool - just going to hang back and have a dance instead.

Inorite :indiff: Thank God for megabus.com - cheap as chips!

Bring it onnnnnnn :awesome: I'm normally all about queueing for the barrier, but won't be doing that for Liverpool - just going to hang back and have a dance instead.

Inorite :indiff: Thank God for megabus.com - cheap as chips!

Hm, I've never been to see Muse before. In fact, I've never really been to a standing gig before. Have pretty much no idea wtf to expect. Well, I know SQUISH will be something to expect ;) but I'm most likely underestimating it in my head :LOL: but I have Franz this Saturday :D I can use it as practice :LOL:

:awesome: Isn't that the one with like, £1 coach journeys?

Hm, I've never been to see Muse before. In fact, I've never really been to a standing gig before. Have pretty much no idea wtf to expect. Well, I know SQUISH will be something to expect ;) but I'm most likely underestimating it in my head :LOL: but I have Franz this Saturday :D I can use it as practice :LOL:

:awesome: Isn't that the one with like, £1 coach journeys?

Yeah, there'll be some pretty epic SQUISH (:chuckle:), especially if you're right up the front! I've never found it to be too horrendous, but it obviously differs from person to person. I can deal with the squishing fine, it's when people sway from side to side that I get freaked out - usually though, that only happens in the front few rows, which is why I like being on the barrier, as it's something to hold onto and keep yourself upright :LOL: Franz, lucky :( I have to sell my Franz ticket. Boooooo.

:yesey: The nearest coach station to me is in London, so I do have to pay to get up there. . .but it still works out a hell of a lot cheaper :LOL:

Yeah, there'll be some pretty epic SQUISH (:chuckle:), especially if you're right up the front! I've never found it to be too horrendous, but it obviously differs from person to person. I can deal with the squishing fine, it's when people sway from side to side that I get freaked out - usually though, that only happens in the front few rows, which is why I like being on the barrier, as it's something to hold onto and keep yourself upright :LOL: Franz, lucky :( I have to sell my Franz ticket. Boooooo.

:yesey: The nearest coach station to me is in London, so I do have to pay to get up there. . .but it still works out a hell of a lot cheaper :LOL:

I think I want to try and get to the front, maybe once. Then die slightly, then prolly move back ;) But I'll just see how it goes. I haven't really got a plan for what I want to do. Omg, why? :eek:

I think I want to try and get to the front, maybe once. Then die slightly, then prolly move back ;) But I'll just see how it goes. I haven't really got a plan for what I want to do. Omg, why? :eek:

Usually it's not too bad in front of Chris, so maybe aim for his side of the stage?

I've spent all my money on Muse and can't afford the train ticket :LOL:

Usually it's not too bad in front of Chris, so maybe aim for his side of the stage?

I've spent all my money on Muse and can't afford the train ticket :LOL:

Ooh, I might just try that! But I may go all fangirly and try and get in front of Matt for a while :$:awesome:

I never realised how expensive gigs are :indiff: There's tickets, transport and merch! :rolleyes: But it'll be worth it :happy: Well, it had better :mad:

Once at the front it's difficult to move back. It's really dangerous at the front. I seriously almost died and i'm not over emphasising. I'm a tiny build 5'3" girl, lost all my mates last time. Some huge burly metal head created some kinda barried around me, yet he got taken away and killed. Ok, he wasn't killed but taken away by the crowd.

Ooh, I might just try that! But I may go all fangirly and try and get in front of Matt for a while :$:awesome:

I never realised how expensive gigs are :indiff: There's tickets, transport and merch! :rolleyes: But it'll be worth it :happy: Well, it had better :mad:

:chuckle: Aw!

Plus food and drink if you're queueing. . .the amount of money I spent on food whilst queuing in Teignmouth was ridiculous :facepalm: But yeah, it's all worth it in the end!

Aww, this is making me wish I could queue for this gig now :LOL: Oh well, I've always got Brum/London.

Once at the front it's difficult to move back. It's really dangerous at the front. I seriously almost died and i'm not over emphasising. I'm a tiny build 5'3" girl, lost all my mates last time. Some huge burly metal head created some kinda barried around me, yet he got taken away and killed. Ok, he wasn't killed but taken away by the crowd.

:( Were you on the barrier, or in the first few rows? Cause yeah, if you're kind of in the thick of it with nothing to hang on to, then it can get pretty dangerous.

I've always found though, that other people are really good about getting you out if you need to get out. There's always going to be one or two utter knobjockeys, but the vast of majority will help you if you need it.

hi guys im new user in this forum, im spanish and im goigo to go to concert in liverpool. I don´t have my ticket and im a little scared, becouse i live in Spain and idon´t know if seetickets its going to send me at time. Anyone can call to seeticket for me? It is to know what the dealer Seetickets entries in Spain

Tkank´s VIVA MUSE ¡¡

Tickets arrived today :D :D :D :D

Mine bloody didn't :mad: Probably gone the same way as my Sheffield ones which never actually arrived here either. :supersad:

Nor mine :(

They were posted the day before yesterday so im not to worried yet, if i dont have them by Tuesday ill start worrying

I still dont know how im going to get there yet, theres a train from the next village to where i live to Lime Street but then the last train back home is at 23:02 so ive no chance of making that, its a 20 minute walk between the Echo and Lime Street :erm:

Mine bloody didn't :mad: Probably gone the same way as my Sheffield ones which never actually arrived here either. :supersad:

They didn't arrive at all? That's shit. Ah well, theres a few weeks left til Liverpool :D

hi guys im new user in this forum, im spanish and im goigo to go to concert in liverpool. I don´t have my ticket and im a little scared, becouse i live in Spain and idon´t know if seetickets its going to send me at time. Anyone can call to seeticket for me? It is to know what the dealer Seetickets entries in Spain

Tkank´s VIVA MUSE ¡¡

Why don't you send a message to customer services?

http://seetickets.com/see_2009/content_contactus.asp

FAQs says-

I live outside the UK. Will you mail my tickets to me?

It is not always possible to post tickets overseas. You will need to collect them at the venue, if:

- the tickets would normally be despatched by secure mail (£4.80 transaction fee), or

- the event is less than 20 days away.

In these circumstances, or if you have requested to collect your tickets from the venue, they are available for collection one hour prior to the start of the performance. Please take the card you booked with, and quote your reference number when you collect your tickets.

Just got back from the Franz gig (my first standing gig) and I was on the barrier 90% of the time :awesome: Have a feeling it will be WAY harder to get on it at Muse though. I was a bit sceptical of being on it beforehand, but now, BRING IT ON! :awesome:

OOF, nice one Jess :happy: It's easy enough to get close to the front, but if you're talking barrier itself, then yes, it's definitely harder. Hence why I'm just going to hang back for the Liverpool gig, as I won't be getting there til a bit later! Glad you had an ace time, and yes, bring it onnnnnn :awesome:

Ticket hasn't arrived yet. People might slag seetickets off relentlessly, but Ticketmaster can be equally shite too :LOL:

OOF, nice one Jess :happy: It's easy enough to get close to the front, but if you're talking barrier itself, then yes, it's definitely harder. Hence why I'm just going to hang back for the Liverpool gig, as I won't be getting there til a bit later! Glad you had an ace time, and yes, bring it onnnnnn :awesome:

Ticket hasn't arrived yet. People might slag seetickets off relentlessly, but Ticketmaster can be equally shite too :LOL:

inorite! :awesome: the thing is, I actually don't have a clue how I got there :erm: I sort of started off about 5 people from it, then when they came on, everyone pushed through, then I must have filtered through the gaps, then I was like OMG. The barrier is THERE. And somehow I managed to get on it :LOL: Its so much better there; you can see and there is ventilation! When you're near the front, you're squished, you can't see and its so hot! But I'm so fricking excited for the Muse gig now!! :dance:

Ours arrived yesterday or today, so they'll arrive soon!!

inorite! :awesome: the thing is, I actually don't have a clue how I got there :erm: I sort of started off about 5 people from it, then when they came on, everyone pushed through, then I must have filtered through the gaps, then I was like OMG. The barrier is THERE. And somehow I managed to get on it :LOL: Its so much better there; you can see and there is ventilation! When you're near the front, you're squished, you can't see and its so hot! But I'm so fricking excited for the Muse gig now!! :dance:

Ours arrived yesterday or today, so they'll arrive soon!!

:LOL: Nicely done. Yes, that's what I love about being on the barrier - the ventilation! FRESH AIR!

Oh, really? Brilliant! Who did you book yours with?

:LOL: Nicely done. Yes, that's what I love about being on the barrier - the ventilation! FRESH AIR!

Oh, really? Brilliant! Who did you book yours with?

Its so brilliant, you can take pictures and EVERYTHING! It's really squishy (:awesome:) but great :D How hard do you reckon it will be at Muse (seeing as you've seen them before) to get to the barrier? Should I try and get there in the first place, before the support come on and then try and stay there? THIS NEEDS PLANNING! :fear:

Um. Gigs and tours I think..it was in the pre sale anyway.

Archived